The Warehouse Management Certificate course is specifically designed to
equip delegates with an in-depth understanding of warehouse operations and best practices.
This course is designed by specialists in the field of Warehousing and Distribution, and equips
participants with practical learning’s to assist in elements of warehousing from operations and
procurement to distribution and other key components of managing the health supply chain
system. This course promotes a multidisciplinary and integrated approach in line with current warehousing trends.
• To build staff skills in the management and performance of warehouse operations;
• To improve participants’ knowledge allowing them to implement further skills development in
their own facilities;
• To improve participants’ decision-making and problem-solving abilities;
• To improve participants’ ability in the planning of projects;
• Provide practical tools to participants to improve their level of performance; and
• To help participant work more effectively in teams.
The course fee covers registration, learning materials, assessment and certification. The certificate is sent out to the students within 24 hours of course completion.
On the completion of the course, the students will be awarded the
Warehouse Management Certificate Level 4
The course is accredited by The CPD Qualifications Group.
This course does not involve any written exams. students need to answer 4-6 assignment questions to complete the course, the answers will be in the form of written work. students can write the answers in their own time. Each answer need to be 200 words ( 1 Page ). once the answers are submitted, the tutor will check and assess the work.
The course can be completed in a very short time, it totally depends on the life style of the learners. Also, there is no pressure on students to complete the course on fast mode, the course is valid for 12 months, so students can complete the course with complete peace of mind and with no pressure at all.
After the completion of this course, the learners will be able to learn:
- Professionalising the Supply Chain
- Warehouse Design and Capacity
- Storage Management and Special Requirements
- Cold Chain
- Challenges of Warehousing
- Quality Management and Regulatory Compliance
- Human Resource Management, Performance Appraisals and Job Descriptions
- Health, Safety and Security
- Good Warehousing and Distribution Practices
- Warehouse Management Systems
- Inventory Control
- Customer Services
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI\'s)
Who is this course for?
This qualification is ideal for staff members that are or may be involved in warehouse
operations, procurement, distribution and other key components of the healthcare supply
No previous knowledge required
1. Warehouse manager
2. Warehouse Assistant
3. Store Manager
4. Logistics Manager
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.