Training Express Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
This Waiter Training course teaches you everything on the topic thoroughly from scratch so you can claim a certificate of achievement for free to showcase your achievement in professional life. This Waiter Training course is a comprehensive, instructor-guided course, designed to provide a detailed understanding of the nature of the related sector and your key roles within it.
To become successful in your profession, you must have a specific set of skills to succeed in today’s competitive world. In this in-depth training course, you will develop the most in-demand skills to kickstart your career, as well as upgrade your existing knowledge & skills.
The training materials of this course are available online for you to learn at your own pace and fast-track your career with ease.
Key Features of the Waiter Course :
- Instant e-certificate
- Fully online, interactive course with audio voiceover
- Developed by qualified professionals in the field
- Self-paced learning and laptop, tablet, smartphone-friendly
- 24/7 Learning Assistance
- Discounts on bulk purchases
*** Additional Gifts ***
- Free Life Coaching Course
*** (Offer Ends Soon) ***
The detailed curriculum outline of our Waiter course is as follows:
Professional Waiter Diploma
Module 1: Customer Service and Service Sequence
- Who is the Waiter?
- Responsibilities of a Waiter
- Types of Customer Service
- Table Setting
- Service Sequence
Module 2: Equipment Handling Technique
- Restaurant Equipment
- Carrying Plates
- Bar Equipment
- Handling Glassware
- Using a Tray
- Personal Hygiene
- Personal Grooming
- Restaurant Hygiene
- Cleaning the Restaurant
- Procedure for Cleaning
- Floor Surfaces
- Routine and Non-Routine Cleaning
Module 4: Beverage and Tobacco
- Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Types of Coffees
- Service of Tea and Coffee
- Serving Sodas
- Service of Juices
- Fruit Juice
Module 5: Understanding Risks and Preventive Measures
- Responsibilities as a Food Handler
- Waste Management
- Pest Control
- First Aid
- Restaurant Hazards, Safety Measures and Handling
Module 6: Food & Beverage Control and Selling Techniques
- Cost Control & Selling Techniques
- Cost Controlling Measures
- Suggestive Selling and Up-Selling
- Effective Seller
- Promoting Food & Beverage Service
- Understanding Our Customer
- Anticipating Guests’ Needs
Module 7: Tips and Hints for Success in the Waiter profession
- Tricks for Making a Great Impression
- Key Things That Impress Every Customer
- Ways to Convert Customers into Regulars
- 5 Tips to Become a Best Waiter
This Waiter is CPD Certification Service (CPD UK) Accredited, providing you with up-to-date skills and knowledge and helping you to become more competent and effective in your chosen field.
Once you’ve successfully completed your Waiter course, you will immediately be sent a digital certificate. Also, you can have your printed certificate delivered by post (shipping cost £3.99). Our certifications have no expiry dates, although we do recommend that you renew them every 12 months.
Who is this course for?
Anyone with a knack for learning new skills can take this Waiter course. While this comprehensive training is popular for preparing people for job opportunities in the relevant fields, it also helps to advance your career for promotions.
Learners do not require any prior qualifications to enrol on this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion
Hard copy certificate - Included
You will get the hard copy certificates for Free! The delivery charge of the hard copy certificate inside the UK is £3.99 each.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.