Add to basket or enquire
The VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.7] training and certification course gives you a detailed overview installing, configuring, and managing VMware vSphere® 6.7, which comprises of VMware ESXi™ 6.7 and VMware vCenter Server® 6.7. It is an extensive hands on training making you ready for administration of the vSphere Infrastructure.
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage - download
Upon Completion of this course you will know following:
- Describe the software-defined data center & vSphere components and their function in the infrastructure
- Adding ESXi hosts to a VMware vCenter® Server Appliance™ instance
- Understand vCenter Server architecture & Use it to manage an ESXi host
- Configure and manage vSphere infrastructure with VMware Host Client™ and VMware vSphere® Client™
- Using vCenter Server to manage different types of host storage: VMware vSphere® VMFS, NFS, iSCSI,and RDM
- Manage & Migrating virtual machines
- Monitoring and Managing resource
- Configuring and Managing vSphere HA
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.