Add to basket or enquire
VMWare Certified Professional - Desktop Live Practice Lab
Would you like to achieve an excellent online accredited VMWare qualification, which will demonstrate a high level of skill and knowledge? Look no further than this fantastic VCPD-510 VMWare Certified Professional – Desktop course.
The VCPD-510 Practice-Lab will provide you with the necessary platform to gain hands on skills in VMWare View and VSphere 5.5 technologies. By completing the lab tasks you will improve your practical skills in Installing View components, Integrate VMware View with Active Directory, View Composer, VMware View Events Database, Configure View Server Components, Integrate ThinApp into a View Environment and Manage User Configurations. You will also configure Automated Pools, Troubleshoot View Composer, Monitor and Troubleshoot Events, Install and Configure vCenter Server, Manage VMware ESXi, Configure vSphere networking, Configure Storage for vSphere, Create and Deploy Virtual Machines, Create and Configure VMware Clusters, Create and Administer Resource Pools, Migrate Virtual Machines, Perform Basic Troubleshooting for ESXi Hosts and Perform Basic vSphere Network Troubleshooting.
VCPD-510 VMWare certification holders have proven skills in performing in-depth configuration and management of VMware Horizon 6 (with View) environments. This industry leading certification proves that you can securely deliver personalized virtual desktops which meet corporate policy standards.
- Gain an accredited VMWare qualification
- Access to excellent quality video tutorials
- One year’s access to the course
- Support by phone, live chat, and email
- Join a friendly online learning platform
Course Curriculum : VMWare Certified Professional - Desktop Live Practice Lab
- Module 01: Install View Server Components
- Module 02: Configure a View Environment
- Module 03: Manage a View Environment
- Module 04: Configure Desktop Settings
- Module 05: Configure and Manage View Security
- Module 06: Configure Local and Kiosk Mode
- Module 07: Integrate ThinApp into a View Environment
- Module 08: Manage User Configurations
- Module 09: Configure Full Clone Automated Pools
- Module 10: Create and Configure View Desktop Pools
- Module 11: Troubleshoot a View Implementation
- Module 12: Install and Configure vCenter Server
- Module 13: Basic VMware ESXi Configuration
- Module 14: Perform Upgrades of vCenter Server and VMware ESXi Components
- Module 15: Configure vNetwork Standard Switches
- Module 16: Configure vNetwork Distributed Switches
- Module 17: Configure vSS and vDS Policies
- Module 18: Create and Configure VMFS Datastores
- Module 19: Configure Shared Storage for vSphere
- Module 20: Create and Deploy Virtual Machines
- Module 21: Create and Deploy vApps
- Module 22: Manage Virtual Machine Clones and Templates
- Module 23: Administer Virtual Machines and vApps
- Module 24: Create and Configure VMware Clusters
- Module25: Plan and Implement VMware Fault Tolerance
- Module 26: Create and Administer Resource Pools
- Module 27: Patch and Update ESXi and Virtual Machines
- Module 28: Perform Basic Troubleshooting
- Module 29: Create and Administer vCenter Server Alarms
- Module 30: Monitor ESXi and vCenter Server and Virtual Machines
This online training course is comprehensive and designed to cover the topics listed under the curriculum.
Course Access Duration:
This course is delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). As this is an online course, you have no set timetable and can study at your own pace. Move through the modules as fast or slow as you wish, and return to previous sections at any point.
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our software forms a digital foundation that powers the apps, services and experiences that are transforming the world.
Who is this course for?
- Network Engineer
- Network Security
Learners should be age 16 or over, and must have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT.
- Systems Administrator
- Network Administrator
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Would you help in booking an exam for this course?
Dear Sarabjit, Thank you very much for your query. Kindly note we only provide the learning materials for our learners, You can visit the official website and book the exams once you feel ready to take the exam. Regards, Student Support Team.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
will I get the completion letter after completing these practice labs
Kindly note that you can request for a course completion letter.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.