Learn the art of visual merchandising and entice your customers with stunning window displays and floor layouts with the Visual Arts Training Course. In this course, you will learn how visual merchandising plays a vital role in the customer experience and influences their shopping habits.
You will learn all about consumer psychology, how to work with different retail spaces, dress window display mannequins plus much more. On successful course completion, you will have a solid understanding of the different ways to display merchandise, and will have the expertise to be able to identify your target market to provide an unforgettable shopping experience.
Highlights of The Visual Arts Training Course:
- Explore the role of a visual merchandiser in detail and the key elements of visual merchandising
- Understand the psychology of consumers, how they shop and current shopping trends
- Learn about the different ways of displaying merchandise in a retail setting
- Understand the differences between boutiques and pop up stores
- Master the art of creating stunning window displays to advertise popular collections
- Learn how to work with and make the most of different floor layouts and spaces
- Know how to define your target market and understand their shopping habits to enhance the customer experience
- Be able to stay on top of industry changes, technologies and developments
We’ve taken this comprehensive Visual Arts Training Course and broken it down into 21 manageable units which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of this skills. It really is a sure pathway to success.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Visual Arts Training
- Visual Merchandising
- Role of Visual Merchandiser
- Responsibilities and Requirements
- Elements of Visual Merchandising
- Visual Merchandising Techniques
- Pop-Up Shops and Window Display
- Retail Signage 101
- Marketing Your Pop-up Shop
- Merchandising Your Store
- Dressing Mannequins
- Floor Layouts and Aisle Spacing
- Jewelry Store and Boutiques
- Cash Register Area Merchandising
- 21st Century Merchandising
- Surviving in Retail Industry
- Visual Merchandising & Online Retailing
- Pop-Up Stores and Its Popularity
- Career in Merchandising
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the Visual Arts Training Course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Visual Arts Training Course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
This course is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Visual Arts Training Course is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire this skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.