IOSH approved course providing an introduction or update on the health & safety risks and controls across the offshore wind supply chain. Course provides an understanding of everyone’s health & safety responsibilities in the offshore wind sector and how to influence, control and monitor risks to improve the safety, health and wellbeing of everyone working in the offshore wind sector.
Course applies learning outcomes using an interactive offshore wind case study that is structured using the Plan Do Check Act approach embedded in ISO 45001:2018
All attendees receive a comprehensive FREE workbook only available via this training course.
Key areas covered in the course include:
• Understanding context to manage H&S in offshore wind
• H&S role of key actor stakeholders
• Scope and characteristics of effective H&S management systems
• Concepts and personal responsibilities as applied to offshore wind
• H&S laws and industry standards in offshore wind
• Scoping/identifying hazards in offshore wind
• How to assess risks relevant to the offshore wind risk profile
• Prevention and control approaches in offshore wind
• Incident management and emergency response arrangements
• Principles of good H&S performance and continual improvement
Accreditation IOSH 21 hours
Who is this course for?
Technicians, contractors, supervisors and managers in the offshore wind supply chain working for all main contacting parties including:
• Turbine & BOP contractors
• OEM’s & Independent Service Providers
• H&S Advisers
• Client Reps
• Asset Managers
• Operational Controllers
• Marine Coordinators
• Site Managers
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.