This online video production course will teach you how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, Webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera. By taking this course today, you will be able to learn how to produce quality videos.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
This online video production course will teach you how to make amazing videos, whether you use a smartphone, webcam, DSLR, mirrorless, or professional camera.
Whether you’re a YouTuber, blogger, vlogger, business owner, an aspiring filmmaker, or just someone who wants to create videos, you will learn how to make professional videos with this course.
Master Video Production Techniques to Create Amazing Videos that Boost Your Views, Revenue and Drive Traffic To Your Business
While there are plenty of tutorials and courses that focus on specific cameras or styles, it’s hard to find a comprehensive course like this one, which covers everything from coming up with great video ideas, executing them in production and post-production, and distributing them to a wide audience online.
- Downloadable guides that will help you in every section of the course
- Case studies that break down real world film projects
This video course is designed for all levels of video makers who want to improve their skills, create stellar videos, and even make money with their videos.
Video Production Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Introduction To Creating Great Videos
- Welcome To The Course
- You Need These Things To Make Great Videos
- Create The RIGHT Video
Topic 2 - Pre-production: Get Ready To Make Your Video
- Come Up With A GREAT Video Idea
- Plan Your Video – Pre-production Basics
- Going Through The Production Checklist
Topic 3 - Equipment: Our Suggestions For Getting Started
- Does Equipment Matter? And The Budget Video Creator’s Kit
- Our Recommended Cameras
- Our Recommended Audio Equipment
- Our Recommended Lighting Equipment
- Our Recommended Editing Equipment
Topic 4 - Cinematography Basics: Shoot Great Videos
- Know Your Settings And How To Get Proper Exposure
- Compose Great Shots
- How To Film Yourself
- Choose A Background
- Get Enough Footage – What Shots Do You Need?
- Shoot Great Videos In Your Home: Phil’s Office Setup
Topic 5 - Tips For Shooting With Different Cameras
- DSLR And Mirrorless: Expose Your Shot
- Smartphones: Shoot Great Videos Anywhere, Anytime
- DSLR And Mirrorless: Get Great Focus
- DSLR And Mirrorless: Camera Stabilization
- DSLR And Mirrorless: Know Your Lenses
- Webcams: Shoot Great Videos With Your Computer
- Screencasting: Record Great Videos On Your Computer
Topic 6 - Audio Recording And Microphones
- Choose The Right Microphone For Your Video
- Tips For Recording Audio In Any Environment
- How To Use A Lavalier Microphone
- How To Use A Shotgun Microphone
- How To Record Audio With Your Computer
Topic 7 - Video Lighting
- Why We Light
- Use Natural Light
- The 3-point Video Lighting Setup
Topic 8 - Editing Better Videos
- Intro To Post-production
- How To Edit A Video
- Tell Your Story With Editing
- Improve Your Audio With Editing
- Finding Free And Inexpensive Music For Your Videos
- Design Clean And Professional Titles
- Increase Video Engagement With Calls To Action
Topic 9 - Get More Views: Publishing Your Video Online
- Export The Best Quality Video For Online
- Promote Your Video To Get More Views
- Grow Your YouTube Channel
Topic 10 - Case Studies: Real-world Filmmaking
- Case Study: Documentary Films With Phil
- Case Study: Corporate Promo Videos With Ghirardelli Chocolate
- Case Study: Shooting Videos By Yourself
- Case Study: Wedding Videography
- Case Study: Event Videography With Major Lazer
Topic 11 - What's Next?
Topic 12 - BONUS - Editing In Adobe Premiere Pro
Topic 13 - BONUS - Creative Cinematography Lessons
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning how to produce quality videos.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
If i enrol, how long have i got to finish the course?
Hi JakeDale, all our courses are self-paced and once registered, you get lifetime access to the material. The course will not expire and you can review it as many times. :)This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.