The Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 is an incredible learning opportunity for you if you have an enthusiasm for becoming a Veterinary Physiotherapist.
In this Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 course, you will discover the roles and duties of a veterinary physiotherapist, including how to assist veterinary surgeons to help reduce discomfort, recover mobility and prevent recurrence of the injury in animals or pets. In addition, gain a firm understanding of common illness or developmental problems in animals.
Once you become a certified Veterinary Physiotherapist, you will have the opportunity to specialise, become self-employed, build and operate your own business.
Benefits of studying Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential.
Why Choose this Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 Course:
- This best ever Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
This Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 is designed with the following modules:
Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2
Module 1: Physiotherapy
- Definition of physiotherapy
- The bene?ts of physiotherapy
Module 2: Animal Behaviour
- Assessment of animal behaviour
Module 3: Structure and Function of the Musculoskeletal System
- And more
Module 4: Comparative Exercise Physiology
- Principles of exercise physiology
- The pathway of oxygen
- Cardiorespiratory function during exercise
- Applied exercise physiology
- And more
Module 5: Small Animal Neurological and Muscular Conditions
- Neurological examination
- Gait, proprioception and reflexes – spinal lesions
- Diagnostic techniques
- And more
Module 6: Physiotherapy Assessment for Animals
- Clinical reasoning
- Physical assessment
- Special considerations in canine physiotherapy assessment
- Assessment and palpation of canine extremities
- And more
Module 7: Setting Up a Physiotherapy Clinic
- Space Requirements
- And more
How is the Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate Course assessed?
To successfully complete the Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion of the Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 Course, you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
This Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 is compatible with all kinds of devices and the age requirement for this Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 is 16. So, basically, everyone can take this course to acquire Veterinary Physiotherapist Certificate – Level 2 skills that are necessary.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.