Add to basket or enquire
Welcome to Veterinary Nursing!
Do you want to start a career in the Veterinary Nursing field, or do you want to develop your skills in this profession? Then this Veterinary Nursing course will provide you with a solid basis to become a confident Veterinary Nursing professional.
This Veterinary Nursing course will provide you with a thorough understanding of the Veterinary Nursing, including important concepts, strategies for using it, and in-depth expertise.
This Veterinary Nursing course is an excellent way to advance your profession. So, what do you have to lose?
Enrol this Veterinary Nursing course right now!
Why do you enrol on this Veterinary Nursing course?
- Free digital certificates
- Free assessment
- Free Tutor Support
Veterinary Nursing Training
This Veterinary Nursing course was created with the help of professionals, and all information is maintained up to date on a regular basis. We've separated this Veterinary Nursing course into multiple lectures, covering all essential elements of a Veterinary Nursing. This Veterinary Nursing course will help you to provide the skills and industry knowledge to further your career.
Curriculum Breakdown of Veterinary Nursing Course
- Lecture 1: Introduction to Veterinary Nursing
- Lecture 2: Basic Care and Animal Welfare of All Species
- Lecture 3: Career Prospect and Development
- Lecture 4: Veterinary Nursing Legislation
- Lecture 5: Collapse & Unconsciousness
- Lecture 6: Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
- Lecture 7: Shock
- Lecture 8: Bleeding
- Lecture 9: Bandage
- Lecture 10: Fractures
- Lecture 11: Seizures
- Lecture 12: Choking & Drowning
- Lecture 13: Heat Stroke & Hypothermia
- Lecture 14: Burns & Scalds
- Lecture 15: Poisoning
- Lecture 16: Bites and Stings
- Lecture 17: Common Emergencies
- Lecture 18: Pet First Aid Kit
You will get a Free digital certificate when you have successfully finished your Veterinary Nursingcourse.
Who is this course for?
This course is open to anyone who is interested in the Veterinary Nursing field.
This Veterinary Nursing course requires no formal qualifications.
This Veterinary Nursing course can assist in your employment in this industry.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.