Add to basket or enquire
There are millions of vehicles travelling up and down the road right now. With all the wading through muddy poodles, they wear down. And who do vehicle owners contact when they require vehicle repair or maintenance? — Vehicle Mechanics.
Vehicle mechanics are always in demand and requires a diverse set of skills to be one. This Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) bundle course will train you to equip the fundamentals. With this course, you can gain a solid foundation of how to deal with worn out and broken vehicles in no time. This 5-course bundle comprises of —
- Car Mechanic Training
- Bicycle Maintenance
- Motorbike Maintenance Course
- Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training
- Maximising Personal Productivity Course
This Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) bundle course will educate you on the fundamentals of vehicle safety, motorbike bicycle and car maintenance. Along with that, you will also gain a clear idea of vehicle maintenance toolkits and how to use them properly. With this vehicle mechanic training, you will learn the inner mechanisms of bicycle, car and motorbike, as well as how to conduct a thorough vehicle inspection and identify problems.
Additionally, you will get to know about SMART goals, the power of routines, time management and more. This 5-in-1 learning package will equip you with the hacks of overcoming procrastination to maximise your efficiency and productivity.
Enrol in the Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) bundle course today and learn to speak the lingo of a vehicle mechanic.
Learning outcomes of this Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) course:
- Gain insight into the fundamentals of vehicle safety and motorbike bicycle and car maintenance.
- Become familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a vehicle mechanic.
- Get an in-depth understanding of vehicle maintenance toolkits and learn how to use them properly.
- Develop a solid understanding of different parts of bicycle, car and motorbike, including their inner mechanism and how they work together.
- Acquire step-by-step guidance on how to conduct a thorough vehicle inspection and identify problems.
- Strengthen your knowledge of SMART goals, power of routines and time management.
- Know how to tackle news tasks and projects, as well as keep yourself on top of tasks.
- Learn to organise files, manage emails, create workspaces and overcome procrastination to maximise efficiency and productivity.
- Have a clear understanding of the benefits of communicating with flexibility and authenticity.
- Familiarise yourself with emotional intelligence and get to know about the tools to regulate your emotions.
- Enhance your coping mechanisms and learn to make a strong first impression.
Why people love the courses from One Education
- Accredited by CPD & IAO
- Engaging and easy to understand courses
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Study at your own pace
- Complete 24/7 access to the courses for 1 year
- Instantly accessible certificate on successful course completion
- All courses are designed to provide useful information and teach practical skills
This Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) Bundle is a complete A-Z guide on vehicle repair and maintenance for anyone looking to learn about these subjects and becoming a professional vehicle mechanic.
Every course in this bundle is made by industry experts with the utmost care. You will get a detailed step-by-step breakdown of each and every course topic and after completing the course you will get a certificate of completion from One Education which will help you start and prosper in a career as an expert vehicle mechanic.
Take this course bundle today and learn new skills with the fantastic audiovisual courses from One Education.
This Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) Bundle is designed with the following courses and their modules:
***Car Mechanic Training***
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tires
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
Module 6: The Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
Module 8: The Electrical System
Module 9: The Drive Train
Module 10: Brakes
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Module 1: Know Your Bike
- Module 2: Must-Haves for Your Toolbox
- Module 3: Regular Bike Maintenance
- Module 4: Tyre
- Module 5: The Wheels
- Module 6: The Brakes
- Module 7: The Saddle
- Module 8: The Chain
- Module 9: The Steering System
- Module 10: The Gears
- Module 11: Pedals and Drivetrain
- Module 12: Suspension
***Motorbike Maintenance Course***
Motorbike Maintenance Course
- Module – 01: Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance
- Module – 02: Basics of Engine
- Module – 03: Engine Cooling and Lubrication
- Module – 04: Ignition
- Module – 05: Suspension
- Module – 06: Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems
- Module – 07: Electrical Maintenance
- Module – 08 Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance
- Module – 09: Transmission, Frame and Steering
- Module – 10: Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage
- Module – 11: Troubleshooting
***Maximising Personal Productivity Course***
Introduction to the Course
- Course Objectives
Module One: Setting SMART Goals
- The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
- Prioritizing Your Goals
- Evaluating and Adapting
Module Two: The Power of Routines
- What is a Routine?
- Personal Routines
- Professional Routines
- Six Easy Ways to Simplify Your Life
Module Three: Scheduling Yourself
- The Simple Secret of Successful Time Management
- Developing a Tracking System
- Scheduling Appointments
- Scheduling Tasks
Module Four: Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks
- The One-Minute Rule
- The Five-Minute Rule
- What to do When You Feel like You’re Sinking
Module Five: Tackling New Tasks and Projects
- The Sliding Scale
- A Checklist for Getting Started
- Evaluating and Adapting
Module Six: Using Project Management Techniques
- The Triple Constraint
- Creating the Schedule
- Using a RACI Chart
Module Seven: Creating a Workspace
- Setting Up the Physical Layout
- Ergonomics 101
- Using Your Computer Efficiently
Module Eight: Organizing Files and Folders
- Organizing Paper Files
- Organizing Electronic Files
- Scheduling Archive and Clean-Up
Module Nine: Managing E-mail
- Using E-mail Time Wisely
- Taking Action!
- Making the Most of Your E-mail Program
- Taking Time Back from Handheld Devices
Module Ten: Tackling Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
***Emotional Intelligence, Mindfulness and Empathy Training***
Introduction to the Course
- Course Objectives
Module One: What is Emotional Intelligence?
Module Two: Skills in Emotional Intelligence
- How to Accurately Perceive Emotions
- Use Emotions to Facilitate Thinking
- Manage Emotions
Module Three: Verbal Communication Skills
- Focused Listening
- Asking Questions
- Communicating with Flexibility and Authenticity
Module Four: Non-Verbal Communication Skills
- Body Language
- It’s Not What You Say, It’s How You Say It
Module Five: Social Management and Responsibility
- Benefits of Emotional Intelligence
- Articulate your Emotions Using Language
Module Six: Tools to Regulate Your Emotions
- Seeing the Other Side
- Self-Management and Self-Awareness
- Giving in Without Giving Up
Module Seven: Gaining Control
- Using Coping Thoughts
- Using Relaxation Techniques
- Bringing it All Together
Module Eight: Business Practices (I)
- Understand Emotions and How to Manage Them in the Workplace
- Role of Emotional Intelligence at Work
- Disagreeing Constructively
Module Nine: Business Practices (II)
- The Balance between Optimism and Pessimism
Module Ten: Making an Impact
- Creating a Powerful First Impression
- Assessing a Situation
- Being Zealous without Being Offensive
Once you have finished the Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) Bundle, you will be eligible to apply for a CPD & IAO-accredited certificate as proof of your new skills and your continued professional development. Certificates are available as a PDF for £9, or you can request a hard copy to be sent in the post for £15.
Who is this course for?
The Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) Bundle is ideal for:
- Aspiring vehicle mechanics
- Anyone interested in learning about vehicle management and maintenance
- Auto industry professionals looking to gain the skills to boost their productivity and manage their time more effectively
This Vehicle Mechanic (Motorbike, Bicycle & Car Maintenance) Bundle provides learners with the opportunities to explore professions like:
- Bike Mechanic (Average Hourly Salary In The UK: £8.12)
- Car Mechanic (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £25,000 to £32,000)
- Motorbike Mechanic (Average Annual Salary In The UK: £21,000 to £30,000)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.