Add to basket or enquire
Owning a car or a motorcycle can be an expensive business. There are plenty of costs associated with keeping your vehicle on the road, but costly repair bills needn’t be one of them. Learn how to repair and maintain your car or motorcycle from home with this online course.
Instead of relying on mechanics and spending lots of money on expensive vehicle repairs, this training course provides you with the knowledge you need to carry out repairs right from your own garage. It is also designed to give learner drivers all the resources they need to pass their driving test first time and start experiencing the fun of driving as soon as possible!
The Learning Outcomes Students Can Expect From Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- Study the same general maintenance techniques as mechanics to enable you to care for your vehicle yourself.
- Learn about the main elements of your car including the cooling system, tyres, fuel system, and electrical system.
- Gain tips from the experts on how to approach buying a car.
- Find out the basics of motorbike maintenance and how to fix issues yourself at home.
- Get to know the basic troubleshooting techniques you can use to pinpoint any problems with your motorbike.
- Discover the essential topics you need to study ahead of your driving test to ensure you pass.
- Understand the general rules, techniques, and advice for all drivers and riders.
- Feel confident in dealing with adverse weather conditions and know how to drive safely at all times.
What You Get Out Of Studying Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training With Janets
- Free PDF certificate upon successful completion of the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- Full one-year access to Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Course materials
- Instant assessment results with the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- No hidden fees with the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- Full tutor support available from Monday to Friday with the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- Study the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training at your own pace
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Gain a complete understanding of Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams with the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
- Study the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training in your own time through your computer, tablet or mobile device
- Improve your chance of gaining professional skills and better earning potential by completing the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training
The Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training course is delivered through Janets’ online learning platform. Access the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training content from any internet-enabled device whenever or wherever you want to. The Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training has no formal teaching deadlines, meaning you are free to complete the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
********** Course Modules***********
***Car Maintenance Section***
Module 1: Safety Rules & Introduction to Tools
- Module 1: Introduction to Safety and Maintenance
Module 2: General Maintenance for Car Mechanics
- Module 2: General Maintenance
Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
- Module 3: Dashboard Indicator Lights
Module 4: Tyres
- Module 4: Tyres
Module 5: Internal Combustion Engines & Engine Oil
- Module 5: The Internal Combustion Engine
Module 6: The Cooling System
- Module 6: The Cooling System
Module 7: The Fuel System
- Module 7: The Fuel System
Module 8: The Electrical System
- Module 8: The Electrical System
Module 9: The Drive Train
- Module 9: The Drive Train
Module 10: Brakes
- Module 10: Brakes
Module 11: Buying a Car
- Module 11: Buying a Car
**Motorbike Maintenance Diploma**
Module-1: Introduction to Motorbike Maintenance.
- Things to Be Learnt
Module-2: Basics of Engine.
- Two-Stroke Basics
Module-3: Engine Cooling and Lubrication.
- Engine Cooling
Module-6: Intake, Fuel, Clutch and Exhaust Systems.
- Installing an Inline Fuel Filter
Module-7: Electrical Maintenance.
- Battery Maintenance
Module-8: Wheels, Tires and Brakes Maintenance.
Module-9: Transmission, Frame and Steering.
Module-10: Cleaning, Setting Up and Storage.
- Touching-Up Paint
- Go with The Flow
***Driving Test Preparation Section***
Module 01: DRIVING TEST
- The Current Test
Module 02: Rules for Pedestrians and Users of Powered Wheelchairs and Mobility Scooters
- Rules for Pedestrians
Module 03: General Rules, Techniques and Advice for All Drivers and Riders
Module 04: Rules for Drivers and Motorcyclists
- Vehicle Condition
Module 05: Driving in Adverse Weather Conditions
- Wet Weather
Module 06: Signs, Signals and Road Markings
- Signals by Authorised Persons
Module 07: Maintenance, Breakdowns and Other Incidents
- Vehicle Maintenance
Module 08: Using the Road and Parking
- Using the Road
Module 09: DSA Practical Driving Test
- DSA Practical Driving Test
Module 10: Preparation for the Test
- Preparation for the Test
Module 11: Day of the Test
- The Test
Module 12: Your Test Result
- Further Learner Permit
Module 13: Things to Remember
- Did You Know?
Method of Assessment
To successfully complete the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training, students will have to take an automated multiple-choice exam. This exam will be online and you will need to score 60% or above to pass the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training. After successfully passing the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training exam, you will be able to apply for a CPD-accredited certificate as proof of your Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training qualification.
All students who successfully complete the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test course can instantly download their free e-certificate. You can also purchase a hard copy of the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training certificate, which will be delivered by post for £9.99.
Who is this course for?
The Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training is ideal for those who already work in this sector or are an aspiring professional. This Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training course is designed to enhance your expertise and boost your CV. Learn key skills and gain a professional qualification to prove your newly-acquired knowledge.
The Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training is open to all students and has no formal entry requirements. To study the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test course, all your need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of English, numeracy, and IT skills. You must also be over the age of 16.
The Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training is ideal for anyone who wants to pursue their dream career in a relevant industry. Learn the skills you need to boost your CV and go after the job you want. Complete the Vehicle Maintenance & Driving Test Training and gain an industry-recognised qualification that will help you excel in finding your ideal job.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.