Add to basket or enquire
Driving a vehicle is not only starting and rearing the wheel. Besides these two, you need to know many other important things associated with vehicles.
The Department of Transportation requires truck drivers to perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections. Employees are legally responsible for daily inspection, safe operation and maintenance of all vehicles. Topics covered in this safety course are the pre-trip inspection enables you to detect any damage that may have occurred while somebody else was driving the vehicle and the route check.
This course Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training is developed with collaboration from the Transportation Safety Institute (TSI) experts from the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT). It outlines the minimum regulatory requirements for inspection, repair, and maintenance. Thus it contains valuable information the every interstate motor carriers, employees, and drivers must comply. The course shows the driver’s responsibilities for vehicle inspection and a systematic procedure for conducting the inspection.
This Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training Course Package Includes
- FREE PDF and Hard Copy Certificate in ZERO Expenditure
- Comprehensive lessons and training provided by experts on Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training
- Interactive online learning experience provided by qualified professionals in your convenience
- 24/7 Access to the course materials and learner assistance
- Easy accessibility from any smart device (Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
- A happy and handy learning experience for the professionals and students
- 100% learning satisfaction, guaranteed by Compliance Central — a leading compliance training provider approved by National Safety Council, IAO & ROSPA
By the end of the course, learners will be able to demonstrate that they can:
- Learn the Basics of Vehicles
- Learn to inspect a vehicle
- Reasons for Vehicle Inspections
- Inspecting a Vehicle
- Purpose of Inspections
- Understand the importance of maintaining a vehicle
Take a look at the training modules of the Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training
***Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training***
Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training
- Module 1: Reasons for Vehicle Inspections
- Module 2: Inspecting a Vehicle
- Module 3: Purpose of Inspections
- Module 4: Summary
Complete this Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training course and sit up for a short online assessment to instantly evaluate your understanding of the subject. The test will be an automated one, your answers will be checked and reviewed then and there, and you’ll get unlimited chances to retake the exam!
Our concern is to make you competent for the job that is why you get full support from our part to learn and understand it thoroughly. The test fees are included in the one-time paid course fee. As said earlier, you can retake the exam if you fail early attempt —you would not be charged any money further for the later attempts.
You can instantly download your certificate for FREE right after finishing the Vehicle Inspection Interactive Training course. The hard copy of the certification will also be sent right at your doorstep via post for FREE (if claimed by learner). All of our courses are continually reviewed to ensure their quality, and that provide appropriate current training for your chosen subject. As such, although certificates do not expire, it is recommended that they are reviewed or renewed on an annual basis.
Who is this course for?
This course is designed to provide learners with the knowledge to inspect a vehicle. So all people associated with motor carriers, employees working in motor companies or factories and drivers can do this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.