International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
Heal your body through plant-based eating, using these easy to follow recipes that will radically change your perception of food.
People who follow a plant-based diet have lower cholesterol, better blood pressure levels and are at a lower risk of heart disease, stroke, cancers, type-2 diabetes and inflammation. In this course, Chef Cynthia Louise will open up a new world of plant-based cooking; Creating delicious new flavors and inspiring easy-to-create dishes.
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
• 60-Day access – Study at your own pace
• Internationally-recognized ICOES accredited course
• Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
• Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Chef Cynthia Louise is here to help you change your relationship with food for good. This is not a quick fix or a 2 week crash diet, this is a lifestyle change. She shows you step-by-step on video how to create healthy whole food meals with smack you in the face flavor and accessible ingredients that you probably already have in your kitchen.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT CHEF CYNTHIA:
Chef Cynthia Louise ignites the cooking flame...creating delicious, soul filled and nourishing food that comes straight from Mother Nature onto the plate. She puts so much love and energy into her creations, its hard not to smile when eating her meals! I love her food, her passion and her message of keeping it real with nature! - HAYLEY WEATHERBURN
From this course you’ll learn how to heal and nourish your body from the inside out by creating meals with big flavors with simply fresh ingredients that you can get from your local supermarket. Chef Cynthia brings you step-by-step whole food recipes that are easy to follow and don’t require much time at all to prepare. This course is more than just learning recipes. It’s a course to teach you how to take control of YOUR health and wellbeing with everyday wholefood meals. She is a professional, qualified plant-based whole food chef that has been working in the health and wellness industry for over 15 years. She supports every-day people and strives to help them gain their health and vitality back without diets, food fads or trends. During this course you’ll learn how to:
- prepare delicious whole food recipes that your family + friends will love
- use fresh ingredients that you can find at your local supermarket (no running to multiple health food stores or ordering an exotic item online)
- make simple ingredient substitutions to cater to dietary requirements
- make creamy rich sauces without dairy
- master 5-minute recipes to whole food feasts
- ditch refined sugar and how to use natural sweeteners like maple syrup, honey and fruit save time with simple kitchen tips and tricks
- understand how each meal is nourishing you
- cook consciously and bring more energy to your meals
- store leftovers to keep it for longer
- use new flavor combinations from around the world
- heal your health with a simple and delicious whole food lifestyle
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Indian Hash Browns
Module 3: The Green Breakfast Bowl
Module 4: Vanilla Coconut Yogurt
Module 5: Spaghetti And Not Meatballs
Module 6: Gluten-free Rice Wraps
Module 7: Falafel Patty
Module 8: Spicy Eggplant
Module 9: Deconstructed Moussaka
Module 10: Nasi Goreng
Module 11: Dairy-free Pasta Carbonara
Module 12: Khichri
Module 13: Vegan Banana Bread
Who is this course for?
This course is anyone who:
- suffers with digestion, constipation and gut issues
- needs to include more nutrient rich foods in their diet
- wants to lose weight and keep it off without a trendy diet or food fast
- wants clear and glowing skin
- constantly feels tired and fatigued
- wants to avoid getting sick
- doesn’t want to cut out sweets, but wants to learn alternatives to using refined sugars
- is interested in transitioning to a plant-based, vegan or vegetarian diet
- wants to learn about what foods might be affecting them in a negative way
- is bored of all their go-to meals
- doesn’t have time to cook
- doesn’t want to spend a ton of money at a whole food or specialty grocery store
- wants to feel amazing and nourished IMMEDIATELY
- wants to learn healthy alternatives to their favorite recipes
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you’re already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Hi there, after completion of course will I be able to get printed copy of certificate?
Hi Vadym, Thank you for your query. The price you will pay includes lifetime access to your "Vegetarian Cookery: Plant Based Cooking" course and a PDF certificate delivered by IOA. However, to receive the hard copy certificate, you will need to order it upon course completion for an additional fee. Kaoutar - IOA TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
I have a not intollerance. Are nuts used for the recepies that we learn?
Hey Claire, thanks for your query. Some recipes do contain nuts in them but not all, however, as all recipes they can be substituted or removed. Regards AliciaThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.