The Teachers Training
Add to basket or enquire
Vaccine and Vaccination is just one of the amazing courses on offer from Teachers Training to set you on the right path to enhancing your teaching career. Learn the core skills and fundamental knowledge you need to be the best teacher possible, and enhance your career potential!
The Vaccine and Vaccination online training course provides all students with exclusive tutor support throughout their learning journey, so you can ask questions and get help when you need it. All students who complete the Vaccine and Vaccination course will get instant access to a free PDF certificate as proof of their new skills. Your brand new Vaccine and Vaccination qualification will be professionally recognised and can be validity checked by employers on our dedicated website.
Just like the rest of our amazing teacher training courses, the Vaccine and Vaccination course and its curriculum have been expertly-designed by teaching professionals. Enrol on the Vaccine and Vaccination course today and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed.
The Vaccine and Vaccination course is made up of a number of comprehensive modules, each of which discusses an essential aspect of teaching and learning, which you can then apply in the workplace.
The Vaccine and Vaccination training course is self-paced, meaning you can study at a pace that suits you. This Vaccine and Vaccination course is ideal for part-time students or full-time students.
Why Study Vaccine and Vaccination with Teachers Training:
Here are just some of the reasons why our students enrol on the Vaccine and Vaccination course:
- Access the Vaccine and Vaccination through our dedicated online learning platform
- 24/7 access to tutor support
- The Vaccine and Vaccination course is packed with interactive course content
- Affordable prices and high-quality training
- The Vaccine and Vaccination course is accredited by the UK’s top awarding bodies
- Complete the Vaccine and Vaccination course 100% online, from any internet-enabled device
- Flexible course deadlines with full access to the Vaccine and Vaccination course for one year
***Vaccine and Vaccination***
Module 1: Introduction to Vaccine and Vaccination
- Vaccine and Vaccination
- History of Vaccine Development
- Importance of Vaccine
- National Immunisation Programme
- How Vaccines Work
- Herd Immunity
- How does herd immunity work?
- People who depend on herd immunity
- Why Vaccines Are Safe
- Side effects of vaccination
- NHS Vaccinations and When to Have Them
- Case Study: Polio
Module 2: Types of Vaccine
- Inactivated Virus Vaccines
- Protein-Based Vaccines
- Peptide Vaccines
- Polysaccharide Vaccines
- DNA Vaccines
- Plant-Derived Vaccines
Module 3: Immunology and Immunisation
- What are Immunology and Immunisation
- Benefits of Immunisation
- How Immune System Work?
- How Vaccines Work?
- Immune System Disorders
- Vaccine Preventable Diseases
- Required Immunisation and Vaccination for Travellers
Module 4: Vaccine Safety
- Importance of Immunisation Programmes
- Vaccine Safety in Immunisation Programmes
- Vaccine Regulations
- Balancing Efficacy and Safety
Module 5: Communication
- What is Risk Communication
- Goals and Objectives of Vaccine Communication
- Challenges of Communication
- Dos and Don’ts in Vaccine Communication
- Responding to Vaccine Safety Crises
- Developing a Crisis Communication Plan
- Communicating with the Media
Module 6: Vaccines in Pandemic
- Steps in Vaccine Development
- Vaccine Response to Pandemic Threat
- Covid-19 Vaccine Update- 2020
To successfully complete the Vaccine and Vaccination course, students will need to complete a multiple-choice question assessment. All our assessments are online, and you will receive instant results through our online platform.
Certification from Teachers Training
After successfully passing the multiple-choice assessment, you will qualify for a Certification from Teachers Training.
- Get instant access to your free PDF certificate after successfully completing the assessment
- Order a hard copy certificate to be posted to you for only £8.99!
Your Vaccine and Vaccination course certificate will add new, exciting skills to your CV and allow you to stand out from the crowd when applying for teaching jobs.
Who is this course for?
This Vaccine and Vaccination course is ideal for those already in the teaching profession who want to add new skills to their CV, or prospective students who want to build their skill set and kickstart their teaching career.
This Vaccine and Vaccination provides you with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience you need to progress your career and enhance your professional development. In addition, your Vaccine and Vaccination professional qualification will attest to your newly-acquired knowledge and give you a professional advantage.
The Vaccine and Vaccination course from Teachers Training has no formal entry requirements. However, to study the Vaccine and Vaccination students must:
- Have a strong passion for learning
- Display a good understanding of the English language, as well as numeracy and IT skills
- Have a desire for entrepreneurship
- Be over the age of 16
If you meet these criteria, you can start studying the Vaccine and Vaccination course straight away!
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.