Add to basket or enquire
UX Design: How to Become a UX Designer
With this How to Become a UX Designer training course, you’ll learn what the relevant tools are for UX Designers as well as the ins & outs of building your career in UX Design. From creating wireframes to using InVision building mockups, by the end of this course you’ll be on your way to earning double as a senior UX Designer. Presented by design expert Daniel Scott, How to Become a UX Designer is for anyone who wants to take their design career to the next level. Find out how much UX designers can earn and what the responsibilities of a UX designer are. Learn how to run and report user testing, build user profiles and personas, and more with this solid set of resources.
* Free E-certificate (No additional cost for E-certificates)
Why You Should Choose Study 365
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
- Understanding the industry
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for UX Design: How to Become a UX Designer.
Why Choose Us?
- Our courses represent outstanding value for money
- High quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Each course is designed by industry experts, using an innovative interactive learning approach.
- Includes step-by-step guided videos tutorials.
- 24/7 Access to the Online Learning Portal.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Those hoping to become UX designers
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- UX Design
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.