With this How to Become a UX Designer training course, you’ll learn what the relevant tools are for UX Designers as well as the ins & outs of building your career in UX Design. From creating wireframes to using InVision building mockups, by the end of this course you’ll be on your way to earning double as a senior UX Designer.
Understanding the industry
02. 5 Phases for the UX designer
03. UX can be broken into 3 fields
04. UI vs UX
05. How much can I get paid as a UX designer?
06. How to get your first UX project
07. Setting your objectives & goals
08. UX Research introduction
09. Competitor UX research
10. UX Personas or user profiles
11. Group exercise: Creating Personas
12. UX feature list
13. Group exercise: Pairwise comparison
14. UX card sorts: Open & Closed
15. UX wireframing tools
16. Should you test your wireframes?
17. Moodboards Inspiration
18. Tips for building amazing UI/UX designs
19. What tools can I use to build my UX mockup?
20. User testing tools: InVision
21. Finding users for your UX testing
22. Methods you can use to do a UX test
23. More detailed UX testing: Ethnographic Eye tracking, Expert review & Diary Studies
24. How many people do I need for my UX test?
25. Reporting your UX findings
26. Why this could be you last UX project – ever
27. How should it actually be built?
28. Post project testing: A/B testing, search bars & live chat
29. How to stay current in UX
- Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
- Running Time: 2.5 Hours
- Platform: Windows & MAC OS
- Level: Beginner to Advanced
- Project Files: Included
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch and most Android devices.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.