With this ’UX Design for Beginners’ course, you will learn to improve User Experience of Websites, Mobile Apps or any product by applying UX, Usability & Interaction Design principle!
Project Files Included. Length: 5 hrs 14 min.
Start your UX Design career NOW with this UX Design for Beginners course.
This course will walk you through all the Principles, Essential Concepts and Behavior Patterns of Humans – when they use Websites, Mobile Apps or any product – so you can Design better digital products and delight your users.
Develop mindsets and skills to deliver a better UX for any Website, Mobile App or product. This course is full of latest practical examples and screenshots of UX problems which a lot of Designers, developers and Product managers are making with their products.
Whether you’re a designer, developer, or are completely new to UX DESIGN, you’ll leave this course with a practical understanding of which qualities make products delightful, efficient, functional and usable.
What We’ll Cover:
- How to become UX Designer
- Learn about HCD & User Centered Design models
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX Design (Double Diamond model of Design)
- Develop Root cause analysis skill and learn about 7 Steps of Action
- How Human mental and Physical limits effects UX
- How to reduce Cognitive load to improve User Experience
- Use UX principles to instantly identify problems in your product
- How to avoid common UX problems in Websites and mobile apps
- How Discoverability, learnability and feedback improves UX of your digital products?
- Design patterns and Anticipatory Design
- Identify usability or Interaction Design problems with just a glance
- Why Human behavior with Digital Products is important for UX?
- How to improve Conversion by eliminating barriers to entry?
- How to use Google Analytics to know more about user ?
- How Users scan and read on your websites? and a lot more
- UX CASE STUDY: Find and solve the UX problems within an actual Medical App
Enjoy all the Real-World Examples inside this course and start your UX Design Career by mastering these basics in the right way.
Learn anytime, anywhere, at home or on the go.
Length of Subscription: 12 Months Online On-Demand Access
Running Time: 5 Hours 14m
Platform: Windows & MAC OS
Level: Beginner to Intermediate
Project Files: Included
Stream your training via the internet, or download to your computer and supported mobile device, including iPad™, iPhone™, iPod™ Touch and most Android devices.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.