Add to basket or enquireEnquire now
Our London based one-day course has been designed by UX experts and will introduce you to fundamentals of user experience.
The behaviour your customers display online is the behaviour you have designed for, whether intentional or not.
Our UX course will teach you the skills you need to make sure you're in control of your customers' experience online.
You'll learn successful analysis and research techniques and design methodologies that will help you to meet your online business goals. All delivered by experienced professionals with years of experience in user-centered design, website usability and audience research.
Our User Experience course is available at our training centres in The Shard, London or Manchester. We also offer private training courses tailored to your needs, which are ideal if you have a team who wants to improve their UX knowledge and skillset.
This course will reveal the most effective ways to identify the needs and goals of your users and shows you how to implement techniques and approaches to better meet those needs.
We’ll take you through the key elements of UX from research and strategy to recommended tools that are used industry wide by our experts. By the end of the day you’ll have a deeper understanding of the main principles behind successful UX; principles that you can put into practice straight away.
What will I learn?Upon completion of the course you'll have gained the skills to:
- How to identify the needs and goals of your users
- The UX process, tools and deliverables
- Usability testing and UX design theory
- Best practice methods that will help embed the UX processes into your workflow, business or organisation
Why should I take this course?This course is aimed at anyone, whether new to UX or looking to sharpen your skillset and learn about the latest UX disciplines. You may be looking to improve how you work with your UX teams and external agencies or searching for best practice methods that will help embed the UX process into your workflow or organisation.Course OverviewUX overview
- UX research
- UX strategy
- UX/UI design
- Content strategy
- Information architecture
- Visual design
- Interaction design
- Usability and accessibility
The UX process
- Discover, define, design, develop, deliver
- Waterfall vs agile vs lean
- User needs vs business needs
User research methods
- Quantitative vs qualitative
- What to use and when
- Discussion guides
- How to analyse your findings to generate insights
Business research methods
- Stakeholder interviews
- Workshops and co-creation sessions
UX tools and deliverables
- Expert reviews
- Competitor benchmarking
- Content audits
- Journey maps
- Lab, remote and guerrilla
- Moderated and un-moderated
- Design patterns
- Designing for persuasion
- Designing for accessibility
- Designing for mobile
- Articulating design decisions
Questions and answers
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.