Add to basket or enquire
Develop in-demand skills for a better future with a super-saver bundle just £139 and instantly save £1560!
This User Experience UI/UX Design bundle includes 1 best selling course endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme with 5 additional IAO-accredited courses, expert assistance and course assessment. Enjoy 12 months of access to this bundle of courses FREE of charge and master a range of in-demand professional skills to advance your career. No hidden costs — simply enrol this User Experience UI/UX Design bundle.
This User Experience UI/UX Design bundle package includes:
- Advanced Diploma in User Experience UI/UX Design with endorsed certificate
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses —
- Logo Design- Vintage
- Create a WordPress Website in 24 Hours or Less Guaranteed
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Adobe Illustrator CC 2018
- Tutorial For Inkscape – Learn Vector Graphics Design
Dedicated tutor support and 24/7 customer support are available to all students with this premium quality User Experience UI/UX Design bundle. Get the help you require and the answers to all your queries throughout the comprehensive syllabus of this User Experience UI/UX Design bundle.
This premium online course titled User Experience UI/UX Design bundle ensures your professional development with endorsement from Quality Licence Scheme and also IAO accreditation. You’ll have the privilege of learning in your own time, at your own pace and earning an accredited certification.
With this User Experience UI/UX Design bundle program, success becomes a lot easier that enables you to monetise your skills. This User Experience UI/UX Design bundle is designed for both part-time and full-time students and can be completed at a pace that suits your learning style.
Why People Enrol this User Experience UI/UX Design Bundle from One Education:
- Receive a Quality Licence Scheme-endorsed certificate upon successful completion of the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle
- 5 additional IAO accredited courses to enrich your knowledge and skills
- Learning materials of our User Experience UI/UX Design bundle contains engaging voiceover and visual elements for your comfort
- Get 24/7 access to all User Experience UI/UX Design bundle content for a full year
- Complete the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle at your own pace
- Each of our students gets full tutor support on weekdays (Monday to Friday)
- Efficient assessments and instant results upon completion of our User Experience UI/UX Design bundle
Here is a curriculum breakdown of the Advanced Diploma in User Experience UI/UX Design:
UX/UI Course Introduction
- Learn UX/UI Course Overview
- Section Overview
- UX vs UI
- UX/UI Designer Marketplace
- Overview of UX Roles
Introduction To The Web Industry
- Web Industry Section Overview
- The Phases of Web Development
- Designer Responsibilities (working in a team)
- Roles & Descriptions (working in a team)
- Agile Approach To Project Management
- Scrum – Flexible Framework
- Project Management Apps
- XD Lesson – Introduction
Foundations of Graphic Design
- Graphic Design Section Overview
- The Psychology of Color
- Color Wheel & Color Schemes
- Working with Fonts
- Working With Icons
- XD Lesson – Tools, Object Manipulation and Components
- XD Lesson – Font Styles and Artboard Settings
- Graphic Design Software Tools
- Adobe XD lesson 4 – Icons & Vector Graphics
UX Design (User Experience Design)
- UX Design Section Overview
- What is User Experience Design? (UX)
- UX Design Process
- The UX Analysis Process
- Working with User Profiles
- Understanding User Pain Points
- XD Lesson 5 Class Project: ?ompetitive Analysis
- Developing a Persona Part 1
- Developing a Persona Part 2
- Customer Journey
- Customer Journey vs Sales Funnel
- 3 Phases of a Sales Funnel
- 4 Stages of a Sales Funnel
- Macro/Micro Conversions
- Stages of Market Sophistication
- Lead Generation Funnel
- Digital Product Sales Funnel
- 7 Principles of Influence
- Age Based Influence Triggers
- Gender Influence Triggers
- Interest Based Marketing
- Understanding User Flow
- XD Lesson 6 Class Project: Userflow – Your first UX deliverable
- Working with Story Boards
- XD Lesson 7 Class Project: Crafting a Story board
- Working with Moodboards
- XD Lesson 8 Class Project: Creating Moodboard
- Sitemap & Information Architecture
- XD Lesson – Class Project: App Architecture
- Low and Hi Fidelity Wireframes
- XD Lesson – Class Project: Login Screen Wireframe Using Material Design
- Working with Prototypes
- XD Lesson – Class Project: Home Screen Wireframe and Linking
- XD Lesson – Class Project: Adding Interaction to Wireframes
- Testing and Evaluating
- UX Deliverables
- UX Design Conclusion
UI Design (User Interface Design)
- UI Design Section Overview
- UI Design Overview
- Types of Interfaces
- Landing Pages Overview
- XD Lesson – Using Grids in XD
- XD Lesson – Single Card design
- UI Controls
- UI Components
- Navigational Components
- Header Design Overview
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Header Design
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Dropdown Design
- Common Layouts Overview
- XD Lesson – Common Layouts
- Mobile & Desktop Footer Design Overview
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Footer Design
- Mobile & Desktop Button Design Overview
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Button Design
- XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Input Design
- Mobile & Desktop Filter Search Bar Design Overview
- Adobe XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Filter Design
- Adobe XD Lesson – Mobile & Desktop: Search Design
- UI Kit Overview
- Adobe XD Lesson – Desktop and Mobile: UI Kit
- Microinteractions Overview
- Adobe XD lesson – Microinteractions
- Optimization Section Overview
- Feedback Review & Getting Referrals
- “Above the Fold” Rule
- Adobe XD lesson – Designing a Powerful Above the Fold
- Using Analytics For Optimization
- Heat Maps & Element Placements
- Crafting A Usability Report Overview
- Adobe XD lesson – Crafting Reports in XD
Starting a Career in UX/UI Design
- Careers in UX/UI Section Overview
- Your Daily Productivity Hub
- How To Start Freelancing
- Client Consulting
- Building a Brand
- Personal Branding
- The Importance of Having a Website
- Creating a Logo
- Step by Step Website Setup
- UI Templates
- Logo Templates
- Creating a Business Email
- Networking Do’s and Don’ts
- Top Freelance Websites
- UX/UI Project Scope Questions
- Laser Focus & Productivity Tools
- The Places to Find UX Jobs
How is the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle assessed?
To simplify the procedure of evaluation and accreditation for learners, we provide an automated assessment system. Upon completion of an online module, you will immediately be given access to a specifically crafted MCQ test. The results will be evaluated instantly, and the score displayed for your perusal. For each test, the pass mark will be set to 60%.
When all tests have been successfully passed, you will be able to claim a certificate endorsed by the Quality Licence Scheme.
Certificate of Achievement
Endorsed Certificate of Achievement from the Quality Licence Scheme
After successfully completing the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle, learners will get an endorsed certificate (included with the course) delivered right at their doorstep by post, without paying a single penny! Note that learners residing outside the UK have to pay a £10 postage charge.
IAO Accredited Certification from One Education
After successfully completing the courses under this User Experience UI/UX Design bundle, you will also qualify for IAO Accredited Certificates for each of the courses. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post at £15.
Who is this course for?
The User Experience UI/UX Design bundle training is ideal for highly motivated individuals who want to enhance their professional skills and train for the job they want! This User Experience UI/UX Design bundle also suits people aspiring for some in-depth knowledge on this topic and keep up to date with the latest information.
Study the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle today and increase your professional skillset from the comfort of your home!
There are no formal entry requirements for the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle, with enrollment open to anyone! Anyone and everyone with a knack for learning can enrol on this course without any hesitation.
Learn online from any internet device, including your computer, tablet or smartphone. Study when it suits you and complete the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle at your own pace.
All students must have a passion for learning and literacy, as well as being over the age of 16.
Studying the User Experience UI/UX Design bundle is designed to help you get the job of your dreams, or even that promotion you’ve always wanted. Learn the essential skills and knowledge you need to exceed in your professional life with the help & guidance from our User Experience UI/UX Design bundle.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.