User Acceptance Testing (UAT) + Professional Testing Processes
- Tutor is available to students
A risk-based approach to Acceptance Testing
UAT is used widely across industries, ensuring that applications are fit for business purpose. This course is designed for testers and business users looking to effectively perform User Acceptance Testing and deliver high-quality business systems. Developing you into a valued member of any IT project.
On this practical course, you will develop a comprehensive understanding of the objectives, roles and responsibilities of an Acceptance Tester, as well as the processes and techniques involved in delivering User Acceptance Testing. All of which will enhance your contribution to testing teams, boost your desirability as an employee and secure those promotions.
What You’ll Learn
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of a User Acceptance Tester, and the value that UAT adds to a project
- Determine business process scenarios and write quality test cases
- Understand the key information required to report effectively on testing progress and testing outcomes
- Recall the processes involved with incident management
- Define what is involved in managing and maintaining test material
- Identify the key processes and functions in the management of UAT
- User Acceptance Testing in context
- Acceptance test documentation
- Defining User Acceptance Test criteria
- Creating business scenarios
- Acceptance Test execution & management reporting
- Problem management
- Documenting the acceptance test pack
- Managing the User Acceptance Test process
Who is this course for?
Testers of any level looking to gain a good understanding of user acceptance testing.
Business owners looking to improve and deliver high quality business systems.
End users involved in acceptance testing who require an understanding of the processes involved.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.