Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
This is designed for those interested to learn the basics of joint venture partnerships, develop relationships and gain credibility through interviews, and expand your reach by accessing a pre-qualified audience of your ideal clients.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
The most effective marketing strategy for new businesses or independent entrepreneurs is joint ventures. Not only do these partnerships get you immediate, direct access to a pre-qualified audience of your ideal potential clients or customers, they’re also free.
Many entrepreneurs feel stuck. They have a small marketing budget or a small email list, and they’re frustrated, feeling like they’re wasting time and money on social media posts and other marketing strategies that don’t work. Other times successful businesses find themselves at a plateau or in a slump and they need a new strategy for expansion.
Joint ventures are like short-term, mini-partnerships in which you pool resources, co-create a new offer, or offer your product or service to your partner’s existing customers. It a highly targeted way to market your business because you’re working with a collaborative partner that already has customers that would be interested in what you have to offer.
In this course you’ll learn everything you need to start doing joint ventures right away.
- Explore different types of joint ventures, such as referrals, trading, affiliates, interviews, cross-promotions, presenting, and co-creating new products or services.
- Learn best practices for networking to meet potential collaborators, including how to master your elevator pitch.
- Build relationships, gain credibility, and develop content through interviewing experts as well as getting booked as a guest on podcasts, YouTube channels, radio and webinars.
- Capitalize on the magic of leverage by having affiliates market your products for you, increasing your sales and freeing you to focus on doing what you love.
- Use proven strategies for approaching potential partners in a way that expresses the benefits of working with you and eases any resistance.
- Create a joint venture agreement and contract that sets clear expectations for responsibilities, timeframes, money exchanges, marketing, confidentiality, termination, and more.
The Use Joint Venture Partners To Grow Your Business will cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Getting Started
- The Power Of Partnership
- Identifying Joint Venture Partners
Section 2 - Forms Of Collaboration
- Referral Partners
Section 3 - Finding Partners
- Finding Joint Venture Partners
Section 4 - Designing Your Partnership
- Planning Your Joint Venture
- Short Vs. Long-Term Strategy
Section 5 - Making Connections
- Reaching Out To Partners
- Contracts And Agreements
Section 6 - Conclusion And Next Steps
- Conclusion And Next Steps
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for those interested to learn the basics of joint venture partnerships, develop relationships and gain credibility through interviews, and expand your reach by accessing a pre-qualified audience of your ideal clients.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.