Add to basket or enquire
Kickstart Your Career with StudyHub During This Winter Hiring Season and Get Special Gifts (Additional Courses + Pdf Certificate + Transcript + Student ID) Worth £90 - Enrol Now!
Learn about Urology from industry experts and boost your professional skill. This bundle will enhance your skill and make you ready for the job market. You’ll get expert opinions about the best practices and problems of the Urology. You’ll also gain the skills of Urology to excel in your job and tips to master professional skills in no time.
This Bundle consists the following Professional Career Oriented courses:
- Course 1: Urology
- Course 2: Human Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology Diploma
- Course 3: Neurology
- Course 4: Lab Analyst & Basic Hematology Diploma
You’ll be connected with the community of Urology professionals and gain first-hand experience of Urology problem-solving. The Urology is self-paced. You can complete your course and attend the examination in your suitable schedule.
This bundle will provide you with the latest information and updates of Urology. It will keep you one step ahead of others and increase your chances of growth.
Easily learn the skills and knowledge you desire with our Urology, you get an unparalleled learning experience with us and you get a digital certificate, transcript and a student ID card all included with the course price.
The goodies doesn’t end there, as a bonus, for a limited time only you will get 2 additional courses with this bundle for free!
What makes us the go to choice for people who want to learn about Urology is our dedication and commitment to providing you with the best service possible. You will get unlimited access to the Urology, no matter where you are in the world you will be able to access your course any time you want.
Should you have any questions while studying this course materials, our experienced tutors and mentors will answer them via email and live chat.
With our Student ID card you will get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Enrol in our Urology today and start learning.
Why buy this bundle?
- Unlimited access to all 3 courses for forever
- Digital Certificate, Transcript and student ID all included in the price
- Absolutely no hidden fees
- Receive one to one assistance on every weekday from professionals
- Immediately receive the PDF certificate after passing
- Receive the original copies of your certificate and transcript on the next working day
- Easily learn the skills and knowledge from the comfort of your home
- Get 2 additional courses included as bonus
Module 01: Introduction to Urology
- What is urology?
- Parts of Urology
Module 02:Anatomy of the Genitourinary Tract
- Anatomy and Adrenals
- Calices, Renal Pelvis and Ureter
- Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Gland
- Spermatic Cord
Module 03: Symptoms & Physical Examination of the Genitourinary Tract
- Symptoms Related to the Act of Urination
- Symptoms of the Bladder Outlet Obstruction
- Loss of Force and Decrease of Caliber of the Stream
- Terminal Dribbling
- Urinary Retention
- Acute Urinary Retention
- Chronic Urinary Retention
- Oliguria and Anuria
- Bloody Urine
- Complaints Related to Sexual Problems
- Physical Examination of the Genitourinary Tract
Module 04: Laboratory Examination
- Macroscopic Examination
- Microscopic Examination
- Urinary Tract Imaging
- Plain Film
- Urologic Ultrasound
Module 05: Common Diseases And Treatment
- Urinary Tract Infection
- Kidney & Ureteric Stone
- Retention of Urine
- Urinary Incontinence
Module 06: Neoplasms
- Renal Parenchymal Neoplasms
- Neoplasms of the Prostate Gland
- Genital Tumors
- Urinary Diversion & Bladder Substitutions
Module 07:Male And Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Male Sexual Dysfunction
- Disorders of Sex Development
- Male Infertility
- Female Sexual Dysfunction
- Disorders of the Female Urethra
Module 08: Urologic Emergencies
- Urologic Emergencies in Children
- Urologic Emergencies in Pregnant Women
- Urologic Emergencies in Male
** Human Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology Diploma **
Module 01: Human Body Vocabulary with Pictures
Module 02: Equipment, Instruments and Lab Tests
Module 03: Acronyms and Abbreviation
Module 04: Digestive System
Module 05: Cardiovascular System
Module 06: Blood and Immunity System
Module 07: Respiratory System
Module 08: Musculoskeletal System
Module 09: Central Nervous System
Module 1: Introduction to Neurology
- Neurology and Neurologists
- The Nervous System
- What are Neurons?
- Introducing the Human Brain
Module 2: Neurological Disorders
- What are Neurological Disorders?
- Significant Neurological Disorders
- Anxiety and Ptsd
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Brain Tumors
Module 3: Visual Disorders
- Sensory Systems: The Visual System
- Visual Field Loss
- Homonymous Hemianopsia
- Central Scotoma
Module 4: Disorders Of Hearing
- Sensory Systems: The Auditory System
- Hearing Impairment
- Hyperactive Disorders of The Auditory System
- Abnormal Perception of Sounds
- Recruitment of Loudness
Module 5: Spinal Cord Disorders
- The Spine
- The Spinal Cord
- The Spinal Nerves
- Understanding Spinal Cord Injuries
- Traumatic SCI
- Non-traumatic SCI
- Pathophysiological Consequences of Spinal Cord Injury
Module 6: Peripheral Nervous System Disorders
- Motor Neuron Diseases
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Progressive Muscular Atrophy
- Bulbar Palsy
Module 7: Child Neurology
- Developing the Senses
- Challenges with Motor Skills
- Signs And Symptoms
- Agitation and Confusion
- Back Pain
- Specific Motor Delay
Module 8: Neurological Assessments
- Brain Scanning Techniques
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- CT Neuroimaging
- Procedures For A Head CT Scan
- Tissue Density Differences
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Importance of Neurological Assessments
Module 9: Medications
- Lifestyle Drugs
- Neurology Medicines and Their Side-effects
- Levodopa based drugs - Co-careldopa/ Co-beneldopa
- Dopamine agonists - Ropinirole/ Pramipexole/ Rotigotine
**Lab Analyst & Basic Hematology Diploma**
- Module 01: Introduction to the Course
- Module 02: Medical Laboratory Services
- Module 03: Laboratory Equipments (Part-01)
- Module 04: Laboratory Equipments (Part-02)
- Module 05: Microscope and How to Use It
- Module 06: Solutions Used in Clinical/Medical Laboratory
- Module 07: Sterilisation, Disinfection and Decontamination
- Module 08: Basic Haematology
- Module 09: Basic Haemostasis (Coagulation)
- Module 10: Basic Immunology and Immunohematology
- Module 11: Urinalysis
- Module 12: Basic Clinical Chemistry
- Module 13: Basic Clinical Microbiology
- Module 14: Basic Parasitology
- Module 15: Laboratory Accidents and Safety
- Module 16: Quality Assurance
After studying the course materials of the Urology you will be able to take the MCQ test that will assess your knowledge. After successfully passing the test you will be able to claim the pdf certificate for free. Original Hard Copy certificates need to be ordered at an additional cost of £8.
Who is this course for?
This Urology does not require you to have any prior qualifications or experience. You can just enrol and start learning.
This Urology was made by professionals and it is compatible with all PC’s, Mac’s, tablets and smartphones. You will be able to access the course from anywhere at any time as long as you have a good enough internet connection.
As this course comes with multiple courses included as bonus, you will be able to pursue multiple occupations. This Urology is a great way for you to gain multiple skills from the comfort of your home.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion
Digital certificate - Included
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.