Add to basket or enquire
Unity is well known as a massive game developing middleware system with a user friendly editor and power house features. As 3D games has always been leading the gaming markets around the world, Unity’s 3D game toolset will help game developers to create a full-fledged customized games using Unity.
Developing your script, designing the look and doing the coding is all a part of a game development. So, we brought you this course “Developing a Role-Playing Game (RPG) using Unity 3D”, to help you master the advanced tricks and techniques that usually go with the gaming industry workflow. The course provides a step by step practical approach to the game development domain.
By the end of this course, you will be in a position to conceive a game plot, architect, create and run your game completely on your own. You will also be able to build and customize the Unity editor.
Who can take this course?
- Students who are interested in Game development can gain an advantage by taking this course, as the lectures introduce to various professional level tips and tricks of Industry standard.
- Programmers who are interested in joining game development Industry
- Multimedia Professional trying to learn code and enter gaming
- You must be familiar with the interface design and common features of Unity software.
- This course deals with the advanced level of Unity game development, so we expect you to have at least beginner level knowledge about the software to follow the subject discussed in the lectures.
- The course also covers various beginners, intermediate and advanced learning topics which are explained in a way that are easily grasped by every level of learner.
- We expect the students to be familiar with the Unity’s basic workflow such as Game objects, components, Editor, Inspector.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.