Add to basket or enquire
An initiative by IIT IIM Graduates, EDUCBA (Corporate Bridge Consultancy Pvt Ltd) is a leading global provider of skill based education addressing the needs 500,000+ members across 40+ Countries. Our unique step-by-step, online learning model along with amazing 5511 courses prepared by top notch professionals from the Industry help participants achieve their goals successfully. All our training programs are Job oriented skill based programs demanded by the Industry. At eduCBA, it is a matter of pride to us to make job oriented hands on courses available to anyone, any time and anywhere. Therefore we ensure that you can enroll 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Learn at a time and place, and pace that is of your choice. Plan your study to suit your convenience and schedule.
Creating Game Maze in Unity:
Unity is well known as a massive game developing middleware system with a user friendly editor and power house features. As 3D games has always been leading the gaming markets around the world, Unity’s 3D game toolset will help game developers to create a full-fledged customized games using Unity.
Developing your script, designing the look and doing the coding is all a part of a game development. So, we brought you this course “Create Maze game using Unity training”, to help you master the advanced tricks and techniques that usually go with the gaming industry workflow. The course provides a step by step practical approach to the game development domain.
By the end of this course, you will be in a position to conceive a game plot, architect, create and run your game completely on your own. You will also be able to build and customize the Unity editor. The game we chose is “Maze” through which we will take you in this entire tutorial.
Who can take this course?
- Students who are interested in Game development can gain an advantage by taking this course, as the lectures introduce to various professional level tips and tricks of Industry standard.
- Beginners and Intermediate level students of Unity game development and designing.
- Programmers who are interested in joining game development Industry
- Multimedia Professional trying to learn code and enter gaming
- You must be familiar with the interface design and common features of Unity software.
- This course deals with the advanced level of Unity game development, so we expect you to have at least beginner level knowledge about the software to follow the subject discussed in the lectures.
- The course also covers various beginners, intermediate and advanced learning topics which are explained in a way that are easily grasped by every level of learner.
- We expect the students to be familiar with the Unity’s basic workflow such as Game objects, components, Editor, Inspector.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.