Add to basket or enquire
Unity 5 - Game Development
Unity is a games engine used to create and develop 2D and 3D games and interactive experiences. Unity 5 is the latest version of the tool, and includes a number of advanced powerful features such as a 64-bit editor, frame debuggers, graphics command buffers, and more. Unity engine has been continually growing to support platforms and as of 2018, is reported to support 27 platforms. It can also be used to create simulations and visualisations for its platforms. Unity is continually upgrading and has released many versions since its launch in 2005.
Unity 5 - What's New
Unity is a universally available cross-platform game engine that was introduced by the Unity Technologies in the year June 2005. Unity engine has been continually growing to support platforms and as of 2018, is reported to support 27 platforms. This unity engine can be used to develop three dimensional and two dimensional games. It can also be used to create simulations and visualisations for its platforms. Unity is continually upgrading and has released many versions since its launch in 2005.
Course Curriculum - Unity 5 - Game Development
- Module 1: Introduction To The Course
- Module 2: Introduction To Scripting And Ui
- Module 3: Creating A 2d Platformer
- Module 4: Creating A Horror First Person Shooter Game
- Module 5: Building The Level For The 3d Shooter
- Module 6: Adding In The Audio For The 3d Shooter
Course Curriculum - Unity 5 - What's New
- Module 1: WHAT’S NEW IN UNITY 5
- Module 2: THE UNITY 5 NEW FEATURES EXPLAINED
The course bundle will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course bundle is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of each course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for all assessments and certifications when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course bundle will be awarded the Unity 5 - Game Development certificate and Unity 5 - What's New separately by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- Job seekers
- Game development professionals
- Anyone interested in learning Unity 5 – Game development
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Should have a basic knowledge of Unity
- Should have installed the Unity app in your computer device
- Video game designer
- Video game artist
- Video game producer
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.