Add to basket or enquire
Understanding Your Employer Organisation
Sign up for this Understanding Your Employer Organisation course, and get free access to the CPD accredited Risk Management Training course from Global Edulink.
What is the vision and purpose of your organisation? Do you understand the responsibilities of your job role? How do you go about meeting these responsibilities? Why are core values significant and how can you support your employer organisation achieve these goals? Understanding your Employer Organisation is an integral course for learners who want to delve deeper into what creates a smooth functioning organisation. This Pearson Endorsed Workplace Behaviour course will provide a wealth of knowledge and expertise that will support your professional journey at any given stage. Developing workplace behaviour skills will lead to improved self-esteem and enhanced capabilities. Acquiring soft skills are as significant as demonstrating your specialist skills as modern workplaces require a perfect combination of both, which this Pearson workplace behaviour course will fully equip you with.
Central themes will be explored during this training and will focus on the importance of workplace behaviours and why it is considered an esteemed distinction to an employer organisation. You will have a greater understanding of your role and the positive impact it can have on an organisation. Acquiring Pearson workplace behaviour skills will make you competent and set you on the right path of an ever-changing industry and open the door to exciting new opportunities in strong leadership roles.
Understanding your Employer Organisation is directly delivered to you by Pearson Learning Hub. The engaging and interactive course material is created under the expertise and immediate supervision of Pearson. The training is a well-structured, globally recognised quality video-based tutorial, combined with quizzes and many interactive activities which you will study step by step. You will learn to align the organisation’s goal and drive with your own career aspirations that will lead to progression. You will gain an in-depth understanding of personal behaviours skills and why acquiring them makes you a desirable candidate to leading organisations.
Students will be issued an official cover letter stating that you have completed 35 CPD hours at the completion of your Understanding Your Employer Organisation course.
Learners will get the “Certificate in COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Awareness” Course for Free on purchasing this course
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- What is the impact of internal and external values that can influence an organisation?
- Understand organisational structure.
- What are the responsibilities of your role within an organisation?
- What are the challenges of not meeting these responsibilities?
- As a business administrator, learn of your role within an organisation.
1: Understand Your Employer Organisation and the Effect of Internal and External Factors
- Organisation Purpose, Vision and Aims
- The Impact of Core Values
- Internal Factors that Influence your Organisation
- External Factors that Influence Your Organisation: Political Factors
- External Factors that Influence Your Organisation: Economic Factors
- External Factors that Influence Your Organisation: Social Factors
- External Factors that Influence Your Organisation: Technological Factors
- External Factors that Influence Your Organisation: Legal and Environmental Factor
- External Factors that Influence Your Organisation: Market Forces
- Situational Analysis Techniques and Their Analysis
2: Understand Own Role and Value within the Organisation
- Organisational Structure
- Business Administrator: Understanding your Role
3: Understand Health and Safety, Data Protection and Equality Legislation and Regulations that Apply to an Administrate Role
- You and your Organisation’s Responsibilities
- Consequences of Not Meeting Your Responsibilities
- Data Management – Understanding Your Employer Organisation
- Meaning of Data Management, Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Supporting Others to Follow Policies and Procedures
Method of Assessment:
In order to complete Pearson Workplace Behaviour – Understanding your Employer Organisation, learners will have to submit an assignment that comprises of 2 worksheets. The assignment will demonstrate your familiarity with this particular soft skill, and will test your ability to apply it within a workplace environment. The assignment will reflect your understanding of your own role and value within an organisation.
Once you complete the course you will be awarded the Pearson Endorsed Certificate in Understanding your Employer Organisation. It is designed to support and develop learners and employees during their professional journey, enabling them to improve productivity and be more competitive in the global arena.
Pearson is a world-renowned and popular awarding body that directly delivers Pearson Learning Hub courses to learners all across the world. It is also the largest awarding organisation in the United Kingdom and has over 3 million students studying worldwide. It is a qualification brand that demonstrates academic excellence. Pearson soft skills and behaviours courses offer diverse skills that are important to an individual’s growth and development. These skills are highly valued by enterprises and organisations, as they are an important skill-set to achieve higher-level education and career progression. Gaining a Pearson endorsed certificate will set you up on the right path to growth and success.
Benefits you will gain:
- 0% interest free payment plan
- High-quality e-learning study materials and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry-leading experts.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
- Learners will be Eligible for TOTUM Discount Card
Who is this course for?
- Business Administrators
- Aspiring Managers
- Entrepreneurs, Business Professionals
- Individuals in top management
- Learners must be over the age of 16.
- Learners must have a basic understanding of the English language, ICT, Literacy and Numeracy.
- A sound educational background is an added advantage.
Once you successfully qualify in Understanding your Employer Organisation, this Pearson endorsed certificate will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in workplace behaviours, and make you a highly valued candidate for potential organisations and employers.
- Managers (up to £54,218)
- Entrepreneurs (up to £60,000)
- Business Professionals (up to £58,478)
- Company Directors (up to £76,479)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.