Inspire London College Ltd
Add to basket or enquire
Understanding to Financial Statements
In Accountancy the financial statements are of great importance. In Accountancy the financial reports provide the necessary information about the Accountancy financial position of the company and shareholders can access the current position of the company through these Accountancy statements. On the other hand, in Corporate Governance it is also a legal requirement for the companies to produce their Accountancy financial statements for reporting. Therefore ILC has developed this course with an aim to understand the importance of Accountancy financial statements and identify the important elements in a Accountancy statement. Accountancy course introduces the learners with the statements which are necessary in this modern business world and how these statements are developed and what are their important elements. In addition to this the course also highlights the purpose of different statements and enables the learners to identify the necessary elements of statements and interpret them accurately.
The following is included for online study with ILC
- The success rate of this course is 100% as it is skills focused and assignment based course.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course by online.
- Flexible online learning process without any deadlines.
- Course materials that include lecture notes, practical applications with real-world examples, and case studies that challenge you to apply your knowledge
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- After studying the course material, Learner will have to attempt Final Assignment(s).
- The Assignment Brief containing the different questions will be available on VLE / Moodle. You will be assessed by ILC’s Assessor. A range of assessment methods may be used. When an assessment criteria is met, it will be graded ‘Pass’. If there is further evidence required, it will be graded ‘referred or fail’, and your assessor will give feedback as to how you can meet the criteria. You can resubmit an assignment as many times as you need to.
- All written report(s) / Assessment(s) are online and are taken either through or after the course; these are included in the course price.
Upon successful completion of the course, the learner needs to pay for a Certificate of Completion from ILC either PDF format or Hardcopy
Certificate of Completion from ILC (PDF format only) = £20
Certificate of Completion from ILC (Hardcopy) = £30 + postage charges £15
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.