Add to basket or enquire
Inspired by the legendary story of the unsinkable Titanic, we're reminded of how crucial supervision is, and how it can either lead to a disastrous end or a triumphant success. In the realm of adult care, the role of supervision is paramount, steering the ship of care against the tumultuous waves of internal and external factors. This course, 'Understanding Internal & External Factors in Adult Care Supervision,' is your compass to navigate these choppy waters, making the role of supervision as crucial to your professional voyage as the captain to a ship's journey.
- Understand the principles, purpose, and scope of supervision in the adult care sector.
- Gain knowledge of various theories and models of supervision, and how they apply in real-life scenarios.
- Comprehend the activities and processes involved in effective supervision.
- Evaluate the impact of internal and external factors on supervision in adult care settings.
- Understand the concept of power imbalance in supervision, and strategies to address it.
- Learn the importance of well-being in the context of supervision and its impact on performance.
Embarking on the journey of 'Understanding Internal & External Factors in Adult Care Supervision' is akin to stepping into a labyrinth of intricate details and complex dynamics. The first part of the course is designed to give you a solid foundation in understanding the principles, purpose, and scope of supervision in adult care. You will then delve into various theories and models of supervision, followed by a study of the activities and processes associated with effective supervision.
The latter half of the course takes a closer look at the role of supervision against the backdrop of internal and external factors in an adult care setting. It also explores the concept of power imbalance and the importance of well-being. By understanding how well-being influences performance and the role of supervision in promoting it, you'll be equipped with a comprehensive understanding of supervision within the adult care sector.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals pursuing a career in adult care who want to understand the role of supervision.
- Current professionals in the adult care sector are looking to deepen their understanding of supervision.
- Team leaders or managers in adult care services who are keen to learn about the impact of internal and external factors on their supervision.
- Caregivers looking to improve their understanding of how well-being impacts performance and the role of supervision in promoting it.
- Policy makers in the field of adult care are interested in understanding the dynamics of supervision.
- Adult Care Supervisor: Salary range in the UK - £20,000 to £30,000 per year
- Senior Care Worker: Salary range in the UK - £17,000 to £25,000 per year
- Home Care Manager: Salary range in the UK - £25,000 to £35,000 per year
- Residential Care Manager: Salary range in the UK - £30,000 to £45,000 per year
- Adult Services Team Leader: Salary range in the UK - £27,000 to £37,000 per year
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Certificate of completion - Digital certificate
Digital certificate - Included
Certificate of completion - Hard copy certificate
Hard copy certificate - £9.99
Inside the UK student have to pay an additional delivery fee of £10, whereas International students are required to pay an additional fee of £19.99 to receive a hard copy of the certificate delivered to their address.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.