My Trading Skills
Add to basket or enquire
Brokers are a trader’s access point to the markets, so it's important to get a good setup. In this course, we are going to explain the role brokers play and discuss how & why regulation is really important. We are then going to show you what to look for in a broker and how to get set up with one.
What you'll learn:
- How to analyse a broker’s offering
- How to potentially save yourself thousands in transaction costs
- What brokers are and what they do for traders
- The different types of broker
- Why regulation is vital for retail traders
- The services brokers provide
- Online support and assistance
How to take the course:
Click through to the course page by using the 'Enquire now' button on the right of the listing. Students will need to create an account on the My Trading Skills site to take the course.
The course is online and on-demand, available on both desktop and mobile, so you can study at your own pace anytime and anywhere. Process through the video lessons, practice tasks and test how much you have learned with the knowledge check.
Who is this course for?
- New traders that have practiced trading but want to learn more.
- Competent traders who wish to have a refresh
No knowledge prerequisites. Students will need to create an account on the My Trading Skills site to take the course.
This course is for individuals that want to learn how to trade for themselves.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.