Excel with Business
The Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle is our complete 6-course training programme for Finance professionals looking to gain a solid foundation across a range of critical disciplines in their field.
You need to speak the language of finance if you want to succeed in business.
Knowing financials, especially concerning meeting financial objectives, is one of the essential skills in business.
Control your accounts, don’t let them control you.
The courses this bundle will cover:
- How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- The most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- To use PivotTables, Pivot Charts and Basic Macros
- To create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Formatting, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- How to print what you want
Finance For Non-Finance Professionals:
- How to understand and use financial statements
- Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts
- Budgeting and forecasting techniques to improve decision-making
- How to use Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) effectively
- How to appraise an investment using financial techniques
- The best way to develop a business plan
- Key accounting terms
- How to structure a company
- Four different ways to structure your accounts
- How to keep track of your business costs and raise invoices
- How to deal with VAT
- The various taxes that affect your business and what they mean
- How to accurately read your accounts
- How to understand payroll cycles
- To identify employee kinds and associated government regulations
- To understand the different types of pay and benefits
- To file tax reports
- How to define accounting functions and their related reports
- How to turn buckets of data into sound business decisions
- Financial modelling theory
- Essential Excel analysis techniques such as Dynamic Ranges, and Advanced Charts
- How to effectively and clearly present your findings to relevant stakeholders
- Different forecasting techniques, including Moving Averages and Regression
Intermediate Accounting and Bookkeeping:
- Costing methods and decision making
- Risks, Pricing and Capital Budgeting
- Financial statement analysis
More about us:
- We have nearly a million students
- Our training is personal. Use the filter to show you which parts of the course to skip.
- Our platform is award-winning and always improving. We work with our authors to ensure our courses are up to date.
- All of our courses are certificated on completion – some of our Finance Courses are also CPD Accredited.
Who is this course for?
The Ultimate Finance Bundle is ideal for anyone looking to progress their business career and develop their core skill set across a range of key Finance disciplines.
Suitable for all levels of prior learning experience.
PC / MAC and Microsoft Excel.
Our courses have taught individuals from an array of industries, learning experience and seniority – from IT professionals, marketing managers, accountants, teaching assistants, project managers, HR, nurses / healthcare workers, university students, financial analysts and many other professions.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you get any evidence, like a certificate, to show that you have completed the course?
Good morning. Thank you for contacting us, That is correct, at the end of your course you will find a certificate of attainment which will be the certificate of completion. This will have the modules that you have completed and the time you have spend on each one of them. Let me know if you have further questions so we may assist. Kind regards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Do you only explain profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts or do you actually show how to do it in the course?
Good afternoon. Thank you for contacting us, The course should cover the following topics: - How Excel works, how to navigate and design a spreadsheet. - Including; profit and loss, balance sheets and cash flow forecasts. - The best way to develop a business plan. - VAT procedures and Tax Procedures. - To identify employee types and associated government regulations Note this is self-learning course, which you will have access for 12 months. Kind regards.This was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.