Add to basket or enquire
This UK Tax Accounting Course provides an excellent foundation in the skills and knowledge required for a career in the related sectors and allows you to receive valuable work experience. Simply enrol in this course with a special discount, get certified instantly, and advance your career today in UK Tax Accounting.
Like all the courses of One Education, this UK Tax Accounting Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the UK Tax Accounting Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this UK Tax Accounting Course from One Education.
Why People Love This UK Tax Accounting Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this UK Tax Accounting Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this UK Tax Accounting Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this UK Tax Accounting Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The UK Tax Accounting Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the UK Tax Accounting Course:
Module 01: Introduction to Accounting
- First Transactions
- T Accounts introduction
- T-Accounts conclusion
- Trial Balance
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
Module 02: Income Statement and Balance Sheet
- Balance Sheet Variations
- Accounts in practise
- Balance Sheets what are they
- Balance Sheet Level 2
- Income Statement Introduction
- Are they Expenses, or Assets
- Accounting Jargon
Module 03: Tax System and Administration in the UK
- What is Tax?
- Origin & History of Taxation
- The Economic Function of Taxation
- The Social Justice Purpose of Taxation
Module 04: Tax on Individuals
- Individual Taxes in the United Kingdom
- Your Rights and Obligations as an Employee and as a Self-Employed Individual
Module 05: National Insurance
- National Insurance Classes
- The Amount of National Insurance Payment
- Importance of National Insurance
Module 06: How to Submit a Self-Assessment Tax Return
- Who must Send a Tax Return
- Registering and Sending a Return
Module 07: Fundamentals of Income Tax
- Overview of Income Tax
- The Taxable Income Statement
- Personal Allowances
- Computation of Income Tax Liability
Module 08: Payee, Payroll and Wages
- What is the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) System
- Use of Tax Codes to Deduct Tax Under PAYE
- Emergency Tax Codes
- Notice of Coding
Module 09: Value Added Tax
- Introduction to Value Added Tax
- VAT Registration
- Accounting for VAT
- Schemes for Small Businesses
Module 10: Corporation Tax
- Introduction to Corporation Tax
- The Statement of Taxable Total Profits
- The Corporation Tax Liability
Module 11: Double Entry Accounting
- Basic Terminology
- Debits and Credits
- Double-Entry System
Module 12: Career as a Tax Accountant in the UK
- Working Hours
- What to Expect
After completing the UK Tax Accounting Course, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This UK Tax Accounting Course is ideal for
- People looking to develop their skills and expertise in UK Tax Accounting
- People searching for a new job/promotion in accounting jobs
- Anyone looking to learn a new skill or acquire some knowledge
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this UK Tax Accounting Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The UK Tax Accounting Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This UK Tax Accounting Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many accounting-related job opportunities will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.