Add to basket or enquire
Real estate investing can be a great source of passive income and real estate investors often enjoy a very lucrative career. Do you want to invest in real estate, but don’t know where to start? If so, this UK intensive Real Estate Investor course is perfect for you.
A career in the real estate industry can be both rewarding and challenging, so it’s essential to understand the fundamentals of property investing before you get started. In this Real Estate Investor course, you will learn the real estate basics and how to become profitable in this industry. You will learn how to find hot properties and understand the benefits of leasing rather than selling. You will also learn what buyers look for in a property and the process involved in selling, buying and renting.
Throughout this UK Real Estate Investor course, you will explore fundamental aspects of real estate, from Listing Properties to investment structures and planning. Different types of real estate, such as commercial real estate will also be covered in this course. Lastly, this Real Estate Investor course will give you valuable sales skills to help convince clients that what you are selling is worth the investment.
With a single payment, you will gain access to Real Estate Investor Level 3 including 10 Career development courses, an original hardcopy certificate, transcript and a student ID card which will allow you to get discounts on things like music, food, travel and clothes etc.
Learn how to advise clients on market conditions and navigate the transaction procedures based on their preferences by enrolling in our Real Estate Investor Level 3 course.
A deep insight into the real estate industry helps investors maximise their earnings. After your successful completion, you will be equipped with strongly developed skills to assess and broker purchases, negotiate with sellers and lenders, and legally and smoothly transfer ownership of land and property between buyer and seller. Stand out from the competition and gain in-demand real estate skills online!
Take this course anywhere and at any time. Don’t let your lifestyle limit your learning or your potential.
Real Estate Investor Level 3 will provide you with the CPD certificate that you’ll need to succeed.
Gain experience online and interact with experts. This can prove to be the perfect way to get noticed by a prospective employer and stand out from the crowd.
Real Estate Investor Level 3 has been rated and reviewed highly by our learners and professionals alike. We have a passion for teaching, and it shows.
All of our courses have interactive online modules that allow studying to take place where and when you want it to.
The only thing you need to take Real Estate Investor Level 3 is Wi-Fi and a screen. You’ll never be late for class again.
Experienced tutors and mentors will be there for you whenever you need them, and solve all your queries through email and chat boxes.
Why choose Real Estate Investor Level 3? Count the ways that it can help you…
- One payment, but lifetime access to 11 CPD courses
- Certificate, Transcript, student ID everything included in a one-time fee
- No need to worry about hidden charges
- CPD certificate will be sent directly to you
- One-on-one help assistance on every weekday
- Practical and honest assessments performed immediately
- Personal PDF certificate awarded on passing
- Original copies of your exam certificate and transcript sent the next working day
- Gain valuable and recognised experience without leaving your home
What other courses are included with this Real Estate Investor Level 3?
- Course 1: Course 1: Leadership and Influencing Skills
- Course 2: Effective Communication Skills
- Course 3: Office 365 Course
- Course 4: Microsoft Teams
- Course 5: Time Management
- Course 6: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Awareness
- Course 7: Emotional Intelligence and Human Behaviour
- Course 8: Mental Health and Working from Home
- Course 9: Working from Home Essentials
- Course 10: Online Meeting Management
This course will educate you in the fundamentals to effectively analyse real estate properties and identify motivated sellers in seconds to make effective investment decisions.
Course Curriculum of Real Estate Investor Level 3
Real Estate Investor Level 3
Real Estate Investor - Module 01 - Property Development
- Real Estate: What Is Property Development
- Real Estate: Main Actors
- Real Estate: Economic Context of Property Development
Real Estate Investor - Module 02 - Different Types of Property
- Real Estate: What Is Property
- Real Estate: Kinds of Property
- Real Estate: Commercial Assets
Real Estate Investor - Module 03 - Land Law Principles- Rights and Interests
- Real Estate: Legal Estates, Legal Interests, and Equitable Interests
- Real Estate: Formalities for the Land
- Real Estate: Protecting Third Party Interests
- Real Estate: Easements to Use the Land
Real Estate Investor - Module 04 - Ownership, Co-ownership and Possession of the Property
- Real Estate: The Nature of Ownership
- Real Estate: The Roles Played by Ownership
- Real Estate: The Limitations of Ownership
- Real Estate: Fragmentation of Ownership
- Real Estate: The Joint Tenancies and Tenancies in Common
Real Estate Investor - Module 05 – Lease Bailment, License, Mortgage and Insurance Related Law
- Real Estate: Leases and Bailments Compared
- Real Estate: Leases
- Real Estate: Bailment
- Real Estate: What is Property Licensing?
- Real Estate: How Long Will the Licence Last?
Real Estate Investor - Module 06 - Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate: What is Real Estate?
- Real Estate: Types of Real Estate
- Real Estate: Real Estate Investment
- Real Estate: Property Aspects
- Real Estate: Is Real Estate Investment Right for You?
Real Estate Investor - Module 07 - Strategies for a Real Estate Investor
- Real Estate: How to Invest in Property
- Real Estate: Find Deals That Are Below the Market Price
- Real Estate: Realistic Return on Property Investment
Real Estate Investor - Module 08 - Marketing Your Property
- Real Estate: Developing Marketing Strategy
- Real Estate: Method of Promotion
- Real Estate: Estate Agent
- Real Estate: The Role of Estate Agents
- Real Estate: Selling Privately
Real Estate Investor - Module 09 - Introduction to Property Management
- Real Estate: What Is Property Management?
- Real Estate: The Property Management Company
- Real Estate: Why Landlords Contract Management Companies?
- Real Estate: Legal Requirements for Property Managers
- Real Estate: Why Is Property Management a Great Career?
Real Estate Investor - Module 10 – The Property Management Process
- Real Estate: Property Management Overview
- Real Estate: Rent Collection
- Real Estate: Dealing with Late Payments
- Real Estate: Property Inspections
Real Estate Investor - Module 11 – The Role and Responsibilities of a Property Manager
- Real Estate: The Landlord – Property Manager Relationship
- Real Estate: The Services a Property Manager Can Provide
- Real Estate: Ensuring Maximum Occupancy
- Real Estate: Upgrades and Improvements
Real Estate Investor - Module 12 – Listing Properties and Marketing
- Real Estate: Registering Landlord and Property Details
- Real Estate: Property Valuations and Appraisals
- Real Estate: Consents to Let the Property
- Real Estate: Advice on Presentation of the Property
How will I get my certificate?
At the end of the course, there will be a written assignment test which you can take either during or after the course. After successfully completing the test you will be able to order your certificate, these are included in the price.
Who is this course for?
There is no experience or previous qualifications required for enrolment on this Real Estate Investor Level 3. It is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds.
Our Real Estate Investor Level 3 is fully compatible with PC’s, Mac’s, Laptop, Tablet and Smartphone devices. This course has been designed to be fully compatible on tablets and smartphones so you can access your course on wifi, 3G or 4G.
There is no time limit for completing this course, it can be studied in your own time at your own pace.
Real Estate Investor Level 3
The Real Estate Investor Level 3 would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Real Estate Agents
- Real Estate Investors
- Real Estate Sales Consultant and Specialists.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.