Add to basket or enquire
Do you want to learn about insurance and how it works? Then you are going to love this course. In this UK Insurance Complete Course we go into details and explain everything you need to know about general, commercial, liability and life insurance in the UK. We also go into details about the insurance industry in the UK, insurance fraud and other relevant topics.
This UK Insurance Complete Course is an efficient and fast way for you to gain expertise in the UK insurance industry. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course.
Like all the courses of One Education, this UK Insurance Complete Course is also designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After enrolling in a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the UK Insurance Complete Course, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant fields and will enrich your resume/CV.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The UK Insurance Complete Course From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this UK Insurance Complete Course
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this UK Insurance Complete Course.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this UK Insurance Complete Course will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The UK Insurance Complete Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the UK Insurance Complete Course:
Module 01: Insurance Industry
- Role of Government in Insurance
- Profile of The Modern Insurance Sector
- Development Paths for The Insurance Sector
Module 02: The UK Insurance Industry
- The Challenge and Opportunity for The UK Insurance Sector
- Global, Regional, and Local
- The Diversity of Talent: A Competitive Edge for UK Insurers
- Insurance in a Changing World: Challenge and Opportunity
- The key Issues Identified
- The UK Industry in Overseas Markets
- A Coordinated and Targeted Approach
- Open Markets
- Deepening and Sharing Knowledge
- The UK As A Location For Insurers
- Effective, Responsive, and Efficient Approval And Authorisation
- Targeting Inward Investment
Module 03: Principles of Insurance
- Insurable Interest
- Utmost Good Faith
- Proximate Cause
Module 04: General Insurance
Module 05: Personal Lines Insurance
- What is Personal Lines Insurance
- Household Insurance
- Motor Insurance
- Protection Insurance
Module 06: Commercial Lines Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Motor Insurance
- Pecuniary Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
Module 07: Liability Insurance
- Directors' and officers' Liability Insurance
- Employers' Liability Insurance
- Products Liability Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Public Liability
Module 08: Life Insurance
- Whole of life
- With-profits and Unit-linked Funds
Module 9: Insurance Fraud
- What is Insurance Fraud
- What is The Scale and Impact of Fraud
- What Are The Consequences of Fraud
- What Is The Industry Doing To Combat Fraud
Module 10: Underwriting Process
- Underwriting Process
- Risk Classification
- Insurance Credit Scoring in Pricing
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This UK Insurance Complete Course is ideal for
- Anyone who wants to learn about Insurance in the UK and how the insurance industry works
- Anyone who wants to start a career in the insurance industry
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this UK Insurance Complete Course. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The UK Insurance Complete Course is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This UK Insurance Complete Course will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles like an insurance officer or insurance broker or insurance investigator will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This UK Insurance Complete Course also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.