Add to basket or enquire
UI Design with Photoshop
If you want to know the basic tools, concepts and settings of UI Designers, the UI Design with Photoshop course is perfect for you. It is a comprehensive training for designers and developers to learn UI design and upgrade your level of skill and confidence in Photoshop. Learn the fundamentals of UI design including basic settings, tools, shortcuts and extensions. The course is ideal whether you are a beginner or someone with relative experience. The course covers the fundamentals of UI design, even if you have not used Photoshop before you will still gain the confidence upon completion.
The course covers key elements of how to setup Photoshop for UI design, understanding of colour calibration, basics of Photoshop, layer styles, gradients in UI design, patterns and image editing in UI design and Dribbble style dashboard exercises.
UX Design for Beginners
The UX Design for Beginners course will teach learners principles in UX, usability and interactive design. These basic concepts can be applied anywhere and the course will touch on essential concepts and behavioural patterns. Develop the skills and knowledge to deliver better UX for websites and mobile app. The course is perfect for designers and developers who want to gain practical understanding of which principles and qualities would make a product efficient, usable and functional. It is a comprehensive training for designers and developers to learn UX design and upgrade your level of skill and confidence in improving websites, mobile apps and products.
The course will cover key elements of UX principles, UX usability and interaction design, human behaviour and decision making and how to improve user experience.
The UX Design for Beginners course will also enable designers and developers to gain in-depth understanding of tools and techniques for effective usage of UX design, how to apply mental models and mapping, how to avoid common UX mistakes and apply UX and usability principles. Once learners have grasped the basics of UX design, the course will enable designers and developers to take their career in UX design and development to the next level.
Learning Outcomes - UI Design with Photoshop
- Master basic tools of Photoshop specific to UI Design.
- Apply your knowledge to Landing Page design, Web App or Mobile App Design
- Use Common Shortcuts, tools and Secret Extensions to speed up your web design workflow
- Learn about basics of Light and Shadow concepts in UI Design
- How to use patterns and Gradients to improve your designs
- Learn how User Interface Designers use Photoshop in their daily routines
- Using & Creating Guides and Grids with Photoshop Extensions
- Installing and using Photoshop Extensions for UI Design purpose
- Using Gradients and Color overlays to create Modern Designs
- Know about all the plugins and extensions used by UI Designers use all the time
- Learn how to create and use GRIDS in Web Design
- Designing Mobile app in Photoshop (Step by Step Exercise)
- Image Editing techniques in Photoshop for removing background
- Image color adjustment basics for UI Designers
- What are Wireframes, how to create wireframes & tools to design wireframes?
- Dribbble Shot re-design step by step exercises
Learning Outcomes - UX Design for Beginners
- How to become UX Designer
- Learn about HCD & User Centered Design models
- Develop your instincts and skills for UX Design (Double Diamond model of Design)
- Develop Root cause analysis skill and learn about 7 Steps of Action
- How Human mental and Physical limits effects UX
- How to reduce Cognitive load to improve User Experience
- Use UX principles to instantly identify problems in your product
- How to avoid common UX problems in Websites and mobile apps
- How Discoverability, learnability and feedback improves UX of your digital products?
- Design patterns and Anticipatory Design
- Identify usability or Interaction Design problems with just a glance
- Why Human behavior with Digital Products is important for UX?
- How to improve Conversion by eliminating barriers to entry?
- How to use Google Analytics to know more about user?
- How Users scan and read on your websites and a lot more
- UX CASE STUDY: Find and solve the UX problems within an actual Medical App
The course bundle will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. This course bundle is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of assessment
At the end of each course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for all assessments and certifications when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification and awarding body
Those who successfully complete the course bundle will be awarded the UI Design with Photoshop certificate and UX Design for Beginners certificate separately by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner Level Designer
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- UI Designers
- Web Developer
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Desire to become UI Designer
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop CC
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- UX and UI Designer (£31,499 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Graphic Designer (£21,599 per annum)
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.