UI/UX And Web Design Using Adobe XD
- Tutor is available to students
- Certificate of completion available and is included in the price
We are going to learn how to use Adobe XD. We will use this UX UI design tool to create a beautiful User Interface & streamlined User Experience.
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
In this course, we are going to learn how to use Adobe XD. We will use this UX UI design tool to create a beautiful User Interface & streamlined User Experience.
During our course we will use an actual freelance project which I am working on. It’s a project that needs both a website interface & a mobile app, so it will give you a good idea of how to manage your own UX projects.
This course is aimed at people new to design & user experience. We will start right at the beginning and work our way through step by step.
First I’ll show you how to construct a good brief & UX persona. Then you will learn to create simple wireframes, from there we will learn how to implement colours & images correctly in your designs. You will learn learn the do’s and don’ts of choosing fonts for web & mobile apps. We will also cheat a little by exploring pre-made UI kits to speed up our workflow.
We will build & prototype both a website design and a mobile app design, connecting pages and also adding full interactivity ready for user testing. I will share with you all the secret tricks inside Adobe XD that help you speed up repetitive tasks and we will work all the way through to exporting correct files & creating your design specs.
There is a project for you to complete during this class which will help develop your skills and will give you something for your own portfolio.
It is now time to upgrade yourself & learn Adobe XD.
This UI/UX And Web Design Using Adobe XD course will cover the following topics:
Section 1 - Overview
- Introduction To Adobe XD
- Getting Started With Your Adobe XD Project
- What Is UI Vs UX – User Interface Vs User Experience
- The Brief And Persona For Our Real Life Project
Section 2 - Wireframing Low Fidelity
- Wireframing: Low Fidelity In Adobe XD
- Working With Existing UI Kits In Adobe XD
- Working With Type In Your XD Wireframes
- How To Create Forms, Checkboxes And Buttons In Adobe XD
- Free Icons For Your Adobe XD And UX UI Projects
- Prototyping And Adding Interactivity To Adobe XD
- Production video: Student Views In Adobe XD
- How To Make And Use Symbols In Adobe XD
- Using The Repeat GridIn Adobe XD
- Mocking Up An App In Adobe XD
- How To Use The XD App On iPhone And Android
- Production Video: Sign Up Screen And Dashboard
- Sharing Wireframes For Comments In Adobe XD
Section 3 - High Fidelity UI Design
- Mood Boards And Resources For Hi Fidelity UI Design In Adobe XD
- Why Do You Need A 12 Column Grid In Adobe XD
- How To Create A 12 Column Grid In Adobe XD 2018
- Working With Colors Inside Adobe XD CC
- Use Web Safe Fonts: iOS Or Android Specific Fonts In Adobe XD
- How To Use Character Styles In Adobe XD
- Creating Realistic Buttons In Adobe XD With Paste Properties
- How To Draw Your Own Custom Icons In Adobe XD
- How To Make A Gradient And Blur In Adobe XD
- The Pros And Cons For Working With Images Inside Adobe XD
- Working With Illustrator, Photoshop And Indesign In Adobe XD
- How To Mask In Adobe XD
- Production Video: Adding Text Fields And Buttons In Adobe XD
- How To Make A Popup Modal In Adobe XD With A Blurred Background
- Creating 12 Column Card Dashboard Using The Repeat Grid Tool In Adobe XD
- How To Make A Mobile Phone Mockup With Adobe XD And Photoshop
- Make An App Version Of Your Adobe XD UX Project
- Hidden Features For Adobe XD Repeat Grid
- Advanced Prototyping Using Buttons And Dropdown Menus In Adobe XD
- One More Prototype Trick And Faking Depth Of Field For Mockup
- UX User Testing In Adobe XD
- How To Export Images And Code From Adobe XD For Developers
Section 4 - What Next
- Shortcuts And Cheat Sheet For Adobe XD
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about the world of design & user experience.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.