UI Design with Photoshop
If you want to know the basic tools, concepts and settings of UI Designers, the UI Design with Photoshop course is perfect for you. It is a comprehensive training for designers and developers to learn UI design and upgrade your level of skill and confidence in Photoshop. Learn the fundamentals of UI design including basic settings, tools, shortcuts and extensions. The course is ideal whether you are a beginner or someone with relative experience. The course covers the fundamentals of UI design, even if you have not used Photoshop before you will still gain the confidence upon completion.
The course covers key elements of how to setup Photoshop for UI design, understanding of colour calibration, basics of Photoshop, layer styles, gradients in UI design, patterns and image editing in UI design and Dribbble style dashboard exercises.
The UI Design with Photoshop course will also enable designers to gain in-depth understanding of tools and techniques for efficient usage of Photoshop, custom scripts for Photoshop and colour schemes and typography. Once you learn the basics of UI design, you can make your designs stand-out and unique. The course will serve designers and developers well, especially if you want to take your career in design and development to the next level.
- Master basic tools of Photoshop specific to UI Design.
- Apply your knowledge to Landing Page design, Web App or Mobile App Design
- Use Common Shortcuts, tools and Secret Extensions to speed up your web design workflow
- Learn about basics of Light and Shadow concepts in UI Design
- How to use patterns and Gradients to improve your designs
- Learn how User Interface Designers use Photoshop in their daily routines
- Using & Creating Guides and Grids with Photoshop Extensions
- Installing and using Photoshop Extensions for UI Design purpose
- Using Gradients and Color overlays to create Modern Designs
- Know about all the plugins and extensions used by UI Designers use all the time
- Learn how to create and use GRIDS in Web Design
- Designing Mobile app in Photoshop (Step by Step Exercise)
- Image Editing techniques in Photoshop for removing background
- Image color adjustment basics for UI Designers
- What are Wireframes, how to create wireframes & tools to design wireframes?
- Dribbble Shot re-design step by step exercises
2: Setting Up Adobe Photoshop For Ui Design
3: Color Calibration
4: Basics Of Photoshop
5: Layer Styles In Ui Design
6: Gradients In Web And Ui Design
7: Patterns In Web And Ui Design
8: Basics Of Ui Design
9: Ui Design Exercises With Solutions
10: Image Editing 101 For Ui Designers
11: Ios App Design Exercise
12: Dribbble Styled Dashboard Design Exercises
13: Form Design Exercises
14: Dribbble Shot Redesign Exercise
15: Wireframes In Ui Design
16: Pro Tips For Designers And Developers
17: Photoshop Features Updates
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Certification & Awarding Body
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the UI Design with Photoshop certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Who is this course for?
- Beginner Level Designer
- Web Designer
- Graphic Designer
- UI Designers
- Web Developer
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Desire to become UI Designer
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop CC
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- UX and UI Designer (£31,499 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Graphic Designer (£21,599 per annum)
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.