International Open Academy
Add to basket or enquire
It’s easy to set up as an Uber or Lyft driver. But then you’re pretty much on your own. With 3.9 million Uber drivers and 1.4 million Lyft drivers on the road, competition is fierce. You can’t afford to take your foot off the gas.
This course will uncover all of the little known tips and tricks that professional drivers use to not only get high-value riders, but score excellent tips once the ride is complete. Learn the best places to be for profitable rides, and how you can benefit from “surge pricing.”
KEY COURSE BENEFITS:
- Lifetime access - No time limits - Study at your own pace
- Internationally-recognised ICOES accredited course
- Start learning straightaway from any laptop or mobile device in any country
- Immediate certificate download when you complete the course
Ridesharing is one of the most flexible and easy ways you can make an income. With just your car and an app, you can be out the door and in control of your income. Cruise through almost any city and instantly be able to find work. This is the power of ridesharing.
If you think Lyft and Uber are a great source of side income you’d be right. But there is so much more opportunity to profit that most drivers are missing out on… Being an Uber or Lyft driver can be your road to financial freedom.
This step-by-step guide to being a top-earning Lyft or Uber driver enables you to:
make more than the average rideshare driver earnings of $20-$30 an hour
set yourself up with the equipment you need to be a driver for rideshare companies
get tips on being in the right place at the right time
know when to work and when not to work to make the most money
understand surge pricing and how important it is to you if you want to make big money
follow the do's and don'ts of picking up riders to make sure you get top tips
work for a 5* rating and keep it
take care of your most valuable asset - your car
Will I get a certificate?
Yes, those who successfully complete the exams will be awarded the PDF Uber & Lyft Rideshare Driving Certificate. (Already included in price)
You can also get the hardcopy ICOES (International Council for Online Educational Standards)certificate for a small fee to cover printing and posting.
Uber & Lyft Rideshare Driving Course Syllabus
Module 1: Getting To Know The Platforms
- 1.1. Introduction and course overview
- 1.2. The Uber platform and driving requirements
- 1.3. The Lyft platform and driving requirements
- 1.4. The sign-up process
- 1.5. Final steps before driving
Module 2: On The Road Basics
- 2.1. Getting to know the Uber and Lyft Driver apps
- 2.2. Accepting trips and making pick-ups and drop-offs
- 2.3. Accommodating your passengers
- 2.4. Creating a good driving experience
- 2.5. Preparing for full days on the road
Module 3: Maximizing Ratings And Earnings
- 3.1. The importance of driver ratings
- 3.2. How to increase your Uber and Lyft rating
- 3.3. Uber and Lyft surge pricing and bonuses
- 3.4. Finding the best times to go out in your city
- 3.5. Using both apps to maximize earnings
Module 4: Safety And Troubleshooting
- 4.1. Issues you may run into on the road
- 4.2. Changing destinations and other rider requests
- 4.3. Handling issues with your passengers
- 4.4. Reaching out to support during a ride
- 4.5. Why drivers get deactivated and avoiding deactivation
Module 5: Additional Driver Tips
- 5.1. Getting ready for tax season
- 5.2. Car maintenance and upkeep
- 5.3. Making the most of the holidays
- 5.4. Preparing for unexpected situations
- 5.5. Final words
Who is this course for?
- Anyone seeking the freedom to work for themselves, work the hours they want and who loves being behind the wheel
- Anyone with a car who wants to make money from it
- Anyone who is looking to work in a growing industry that is location independent.
- If you’re thinking of buying a newer car, you can help pay for it by being a rideshare driver
- Anyone thinking of becoming a rideshare driver who wants to know how to sign up and how the system works
- Existing Uber and Lyft drivers who want to know how to max out their tips and get 5* ratings
No formal requirements are needed. You will, of course, need a vehicle and driver’s license to get started with ridesharing.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers found containing ''.
Do you need a taxi licence from local council to work in UK.
Hi John, Thank you for your query. Going through the course, you'll know what are the requirements for you to be an Uber or Lyft driver. I also invite you to have a look at the course syllabus on REED to learn more about the course content and the opportunities it opens. Kaoutar - IOA TeamThis was helpful. Thank you for your feedback.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.