Add to basket or enquire
This Typography for Designers course is about making you a qualified typographer. And if you are wondering Typography is for you or not, then you have come to the right place.
This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Typography for Designers is for you.
We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
Benefits of studying Typography for Designers:
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- CPD endorsed certification on successful completion
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient exam system, assessment and instant results
- Improve your chance of gaining skills and better earning potential.
The course is designed to teach you the basics of typography for web and mobile UI. You will understand the typography terms and anatomy, and learn to create astonishing web and mobile app design by using meaningful fonts. The course details the uses of fonts, line-height and letter spacing, Google android typography, how to use Vertical Rhythm in Bootstrap. Besides, Font Pairing, Web Typography, App Typography & Vertical Rhythm also discussed in the course.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Introduction to Typography
- Intro to typography course
- how typography cousre is laid out
- What are Font Families
- Humanist Old and Transitional
- Sans-Serif Script Other Sans
- Line-length in Typography
- Alignments of your text
- Line-height matters
- Letter Spacing kerning
- exercise to apply all we learned
More about Typography
- Different Types of Hyphens & Dashes
- About Quotation Marks
Typography Scales and Grids
- Expanding Scales-NEW
- Roles Of Typefaces-1
- Typography Scale-1
- Type Hierarchy Online Tools
- How Many Levels Of Hierarchy-update
- Vertical Rhythm-updated
- Vertical Rhythm In Photoshop
- exercise Vertical Rhythm-1
- modular Grid
EXERCISES: Modular + Baseline Grid Design Ultimate Exericse
- prepare Modular Grid For Design Exericse
- Modular Design part 1
- Modular design 2nd
- Modular Design Refining the design
- Modulr Design 3rd Layout
How to Select Fonts?
- how Many Fonts
- Moods Voices Of Typefaces-
- colors Efffect On Typo
How to Pair Fonts?
- Font Pairing Intro-Updated
- X-height Matching
- Contrast Matching
- Look For Similar Features
- Avoid Too Similarity
- Pairing Fonts Same Family Designer
- Online Tools Font Pairing
How to get Variation in text for Great Designs
- variation with bold italic
- variation with colors
- Variation with Reverse-colors updated-
- variation with lineheight
EXERCISES: Dribbble LEVEL Designs
- Dribbble Hero Design preperation
- dribbble Hero Design V1 Part 1
- dribbble Hero Design V1 Part 2
- Dribbble Hero Variation Intro
- Dribbble Hero Variation 2 Part 1
- Dribbble Hero Variation 2 Part2
Exercise: Social Media Ad Design with 3 different fonts
- summer Discount Ad DesignPreperations
- Preparing base of design
- Adding Text and styles
- final Adjustments
Nature Health Themed Typography Exercises
- juicy Design Exercise Preperations-1
- making Of Juicy Design-2
- juicy Designs Final-3
Typography for Iphone and Android App Designs (Mobile App Typography)
- Intro IOS point sizing
- IOS Font Specs
- Designing multiple IOS Screens
- Student Question About Resoltutions
- connect Your Iphone With Photoshop
- Android Typography
- android Design Exercise For All Sizes
Typography for Web Developers
- Using Google Fonts
- using Premium Fonts
- Intro to css font sizigin
- what Is Em Font Size
- What is rem font size
- How percentage font size works
- How vw font unit works
Responsive Typography for Developers
- how Vertical Rhythm Works In CSS
- Gridlover Exercise
- custom Typographic Scale Boostrap-3
- dont Use Code From Typescale
New and Latest in Typography
- responsive Typography Intro
- different Ratios And Scales In Responsive Typography
- percentage Value Technique For Responsive Type
- Color Fonts
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
Will I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful course completion, you will qualify for a CPD certificate from One Education as proof of your new skills. Certification is available in PDF format, at the cost of £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, at the cost of £15.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Typography for Designers is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.