Add to basket or enquire
If you’ve ever watched your favourite TV show and wondered how the presenter managed to land such an exciting job, this course will let you in on those TV hosting secrets! We will take you through the modules with clear, enjoyable video lectures and demonstrations, and equip you with all the tools you need to consider a career in TV hosting for yourself.
What Will I Learn?
From giving you tools to practise to prepare for successful auditions to showing you how to sell yourself on social media, this course has all the basics of TV hosting covered. You’ll also benefit from plenty of insider knowledge, including what it’s like on set – and what can go wrong!
Is This Course For Me?
This course is designed for those considering a career as a TV host or presenter, and looking to start applying and auditioning for their first presenter role. You might be a complete beginner or already have some experience in front of the camera. However, the skills learnt could also be useful in many positions, including those involving selling or pitching and presenting products and ideas. Overall you can expect to benefit from increased confidence and awareness of how to behave in auditions and interviews, and how to present, sell, market and brand yourself – all skills that are valuable across the jobs market.
KEY LEARNING POINTS
Work though video-based modules and learn all the basics of TV hosting.
- Start with an introduction to hosting, including how to engage your audience.
- Work on your auditioning techniques, with two demo videos.
- Learn what tools to practise to ensure total preparation and confidence.
- Practise interviewing techniques, with four demo videos.
- Pick up tips on how to land the job.
- Take a look at what’s involved when you’re on set, including what can go wrong.
- Learn about co-hosting, the different skills needed and how to co-host successfully.
- Understand how to brand and market yourself effectively, including through social media.
- Study how to sell yourself and products, including a demo.
- Learn the importance of a professional coach, and what to look for.
- Finish with a Q&A and conclusion.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS COURSE
- Video content is easy and enjoyable to watch – no text books or tests to worry about.
- Learn through clear demonstration.
- Technical support available if needed.
- Connect with other learners and compare progress through the points system.
- Learn wherever you have internet access.
- Learn all you need to know to start your journey towards TV hosting success.
- Improve your confidence and presentation skills – useful in many other jobs besides TV hosting.
System requirement Processor 1 gigahertz (GHz) RAM 1 GB Operating Systems Windows 7
iOS Browsers Internet Explorer 8 or above
Safari 6 or above
Mozilla Firefox Compatibility Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.