Add to basket or enquire
Are you experiencing a constant feeling of hopelessness or feeling as if you are permanently damaged or worthless? These are the common symptoms of complex PTSD or C-PTSD! Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is a condition where people often experience single or multiple symptoms which make difficulty in controlling emotions, establishing friendships and relationships or overcoming suicidal feelings. This course is led by a healthcare professional, who will share expert advice and guidelines on treating complex PTSD as well as how to provide short-term or long-term intensive support to recover from complex PTSD.
Learner will get "Microsoft Excel Basics" course for free upon purchasing this course.
- Understand the differences between post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and complex PTSD
- Identify the distinct challenges for diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment of complex PTSD
- Gain information on how you can access treatment and support people undergoing complex PTSD
- Discover self-care tips and guidance for your friends and family
- Understand the neurobiology of complex PTSD and how successfully addressing attachment issues can accelerate the treatment
- Learn how chronic exposure to threatening environments can produce the spectrum of symptoms of complex PTSD
- Discover the causes of attachment trauma and how these adaptations are easily misunderstood as personality disorders
- Understand the importance of neuroplasticity/pruning, including neuronal sequencing in treating complex PTSD and other post-traumatic conditions
- Explore evidence-based pharmacological interventions for stabilisation and treatment for clients with complex PTSD
- Gain sufficient knowledge on the common factors/active ingredients for performing effective trauma therapies for clients with complex PTSD
Advanced Training for Trauma Treatment of Complex PTSD
- Module 1: Introduction to Advanced Training for Trauma Treatment of Complex PTSD
- Module 2: Foundation and Knowledge
- Module 3: Symptoms of C-PTSD
- Module 4: Neurobiology of C-PTSD
- Module 5: Stress Response and Stages of Traumatic Response
- Module 6: Deliberate Practice
- Module 7: Self-Regulation and Co-Regulation
- Module 8: Introduction to Active Ingredients
- Module 9: Empowerment and Resilience Treatment Structure – Stage I: Preparation
- Module 10: Empowerment and Resilience Treatment Structure – Stage II: Psychoeduc
- Module 11: Graphic Timeline
- Module 12: Skills Development – Relaxation
- Module 13: Skills Development – Grounding
- Module 14. Skills Development Conclusion and Regression
- Module 15: Forward Facing Trauma Therapy (FFTT)
- Module 16: Therapist Driven Treatments
After the completion of each course, you will be eligible to receive a certificate per course. You can order a certificate (soft copy for £9 and hard copy for £15) relating to your course.
Who is this course for?
This course is for any aspiring individuals or professionals who want to enhance their capabilities, skills and knowledge to apply it in real life to fast track their career ladder.
All the learners who are willing to boost their knowledge in this respective field can take this course. This course does not require any formal academic qualification.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.