Add to basket or enquire
Treasury Management- Treasury Management Training | Foreign Exchange
- 16+ Hours OF HD VIDEOS
- Verifiable CERTIFICATION
- Practical SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
- Accelerate YOUR CAREER
- Lifetime Access 24*7 Unlimited Access
- Access through any device
- Technical support
- Mobile App Access
What is treasury management and how can you benefit out of this course? Well, we know that the term and the name itself sounds so difficult yet interesting. The notes given below can help you here read below to understand our course better.
About Treasury Management
In order to manage financial risk successfully the company creates and governs policies and procedures this process is known as Treasury Management.
Treasury management is also referred to as cash management because the very first function of treasury management is the levels of cash and company’s property that is equivalent to cash for the organization to meets its financial obligation on a set time.
In simple words, we explain treasury management as an organizations collection, concentration, disbursement, concentration, investment and funding activities including dealing in shares, bonds, currencies and also financial derivatives and other related financial risk management issues. Treasury management has various names such as cash management or treasury operations.
Since you seem interested in this course let us explain what role or what treasury management function are handled by a treasurer. So…
Let’s look at the treasury management function:
Except for the core treasury management function, the marginal function or specific organization functions a treasurer has a few general functions to handle these are listed below
- Managing cash or in the corporate language cash management.
- Controlling and planning liquidity.
- Managing risk pertaining to interest rate fluctuations, currency rate fluctuation and also commodity price fluctuation.
- Buying and selling of finance and financial investment of and for the organization.
- Keeping in touch and contacting the bank and the agencies for a rating.
- And finally the corporate finance.
Out of the above 6 treasury management function or a treasurer’s functions, cash management is the most important function of a treasurer management. If managing cash and the above treasury management function interest you this course is just perfect for you. For a student with the financial background, Treasury management is just an apt course. It brings out your financial skills and makes your job interesting.
Treasury Management Course Description
This intermediate course provides you a more than 26 hours of full HD video which include 144 lectures for more than 4200 students.
This course from eduCBA gives you the opportunity of learning the nuts and bolts of treasury management and its concepts along with various topics involved in the course.
It is a package of the entire practical training of treasury management. It includes training you with various practical examples including numerical examples after each of the course main topics are over or completed.
The above points and training material will help you get a complete overview of the topic. The notes below will give you an overview of the topics covered in the curriculum.
- Introduction to foreign currency, this topic will talk about what is a foreign currency, determinants, and currency rates.
- Basic currency conversion covers 3 different parts of detailed currency conversion.
- Currency background covers the background of various major currencies across the globe.
- Currency competition talks about American dominance and the future of the superpower.
- Conversion and travel insurance talk about travel insurance in seconds and currency conversion.
- Currency conversion problem is as clear as its name as it talks about various problems you come across while converting a currency.
- A mock test given is divided into 4 parts.
- Total cost calculation teaches you to calculate total cost and also get its results.
- Cross rate concept, currency name and code, foreign exchange and comprehensive problem solving are a few topics covered.
- Currency swap features and options Bitcoin, purchasing power parity and finally the summary of the course.
Who is this course for?
There is no specification for who can be the target audience for this course. If you do not belong to this industry and are still passionate about learning cash management this course is for you. In fact, a student who is pursuing his/ her graduation can also opt for treasury management course as this will help them achieve the designation of a treasurer sooner in life.
- Communication skills
- Clear vision and a strategic thinker
- Interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Team player
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.