Travel & tourism Diploma
On Travel & Tourism course completion students can claim endorsed certificate by paying... Read more
- Exam(s) / assessment(s) is included in price
- Tutor is available to students
**Travel & Tourism Course (Level 4)**
Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism
Interested in a lifelong career that’s every bit as enjoyable as a holiday? Our exclusive Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism could be your one-way ticket to the job you’ve always dreamed of! Whether looking to join the tourism industry at home or spend your life travelling the world (and getting paid for it), an internationally-recognized qualification could make all the difference.
Travel and tourism is one of the most dynamic and rewarding global industries, serving as the primary economic contributor for countless countries and regions worldwide. Immune to the vast majority of economic and political pressures, the travel and tourism industry continues to go from strength to strength across most of the world. The most recent estimate valued the global travel and tourism sector somewhere in the region of $7.6 trillion – a figure that continues to grow exponentially, each and every year. Demand for the highest-quality travel and tourism services has never been higher, among both leisure and business travellers alike.
Quite simply, there has never been a better time to consider beginning or advancing a career in the contemporary tourism industry.
This advanced-level Diploma in Travel and Tourism has been designed for anyone looking to turn an existing passion for travel into a rewarding career for life. Explore every important element of the modern travel and tourism industry, the various roles played by its primary contributors and ultimately how to satisfy the needs of every type of traveller. Learn how the travel industry has evolved, how to create exceptional tour packages, manage transportations logistics and even consider setting up a new travel business from scratch.
Level 4 Diploma in Travel and Tourism
When studying for an advanced Diploma in Travel and Tourism with Staff Training Solutions every learner benefits from:
- The provision of all required learning materials, digital textbooks and documentation as standard for completion of the course with no additional purchases required.
- Comprehensive flexibility and no deadlines or time restrictions to worry about – study in your own time at a pace that suits you.
- Access your online study program from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on a 24/7 basis.
- The comprehensive support of the Staff Training Solutions team and your own assigned tutor with extensive industry experience.
- The opportunity to earn an internationally-recognised qualification and breathe new life into your long-term career prospects.
Our most advanced Diploma in Travel and Tourism has been designed for both newcomers to the industry and those in pursuit of promotion. With no specific prior education or experience required, course content begins with the basics and gradually introduces the more intensive and complex travel industry issues.
Along with an overview of the mechanics of the contemporary travel and tourism industry, learners explore the various roles and responsibilities of its primary participants at every level. A variety of travel challenges are opportunities are explored, along with destination consideration, the importance of environmental awareness and the creation of competitive tourism products. Explore the essential HR and marketing elements of travel and tourism operations, along with the steps required to establish and manage an independent travel and tourism organisation.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will benefit from an array of new skills, talents and knowledge including:
- A comprehensive overview of the contemporary travel and tourism industry
- How the industry has evolved and developed over recent years
- The essential features that make up quality travel and tourism products
- What it takes to deliver superior customer service for every client
- How to effectively plan and manage national and international tour operations
- The importance of effective marketing in travel and tourism
- Essential human resource management issues and responsibilities
- Consideration of transportations options and logistics
- The importance of sustainable tourism and environmental awareness
- Crisis management, PR and public awareness in travel and tourism
- The basics of establishing and running a successful travel business
This intensive yet digestible Diploma in Travel and Tourism is delivered across 12 modules – each concluding with an online assessment to verify your acquired knowledge and competencies. Your assigned tutor will provide you with comprehensive support at all times, in order to assist with your successful completion of each unit.
- Module 1 - Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- Module 2 - Tourism Products & Services
- Module 3 - The Travel & Tourism System
- Module 4 - Managing Tour Operations
- Module 5 - Marketing in Travel & Tourism
- Module 6 - Quality Management and Customer Care
- Module 7 - Human Resource Management
- Module 8 - Transport Management
- Module 9 - Transport and Environment
- Module 10 - Crisis Management
- Module 11 - Managing Public Awareness Programmes
- Module 12 - Sustainable Tourism & Development
Who is this course for?
Our highest-level Diploma in Travel and Tourism is perfect for anyone looking to begin or further an existing career in the travel and tourism sector. Though intensive and in-depth, the content of the course has been designed with maximum flexibility and accessibility in mind. Regardless of whether you have any existing industry experience or knowledge, you will have every opportunity to earn an internationally recognised qualification and take a step closer to a rewarding career for life.
Our flexible courses are open to learners on a global basis and are free of both time-restrictions and deadlines. Study in your own time at a pace that suits you from any location with an Internet connection. All course materials are provided as standard and can be accessed 24/7 via our exclusive digital learning platform.
With the help of Staff Training Solutions the career you’ve been dreaming of could be right at your fingertips!
We work hard to keep all of our courses as accessible as possible for all learners. Candidates interested in our advanced Diploma in Travel and Tourism must meet the following requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of English language
- Aged at least 16-years
- Access to a reliable computer and Internet connection
Upon successful completion of our Diploma in Travel and Tourism, candidates may choose to pursue an extensive range of careers including:
- Travel agent
- Tour guide
- Holiday representative
- Accommodation booker
- Concierge manager
- Cruise ship director
- Information clerk
- Recreation worker
- Tour and travel guide
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.