Exodus Training and Recruitment
Add to basket or enquire
This Diploma will give you an head start into a career of Aviation. You will learn all aspects from Airport Operations, Airline and Crew operations and Airline Fares and Ticketing procedures.
1. Airport Ground Handling Operations
The Airport environment consists of many different areas that are restricted and require some form of documentation to proceed onto Airside. The outbound departure process for passengers is must be timely, efficient and effective in order for aircraft to depart on time. This part of the Diploma will allow you to explore key procedures and roles to contribute to the effectiveness of the airport environment covering:
- Aviation trade bodies and associations
- Airside and Landside Operations
- Worldwide airline destinations
- Functional areas of the airport environment
- Passenger facilities
- Airline facilities
- Check-in procedures
- Travel documentation checks
- Baggage handling procedures
- Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Airport roles and responsibilities
- Gate and arrival services
- Handling specific passengers needs
- Airside airport hazard and safety
- Aircraft configuration and seating
- Passenger care and special requests
- Different airline airfares and tickets
- Airline global distribution systems
- Airline availability on reservation systems
2. Airline and crew operations.
The role of cabin crew is more demanding than you think. This course provides you the knowledge and insight of the reality of cabin crew on board the aircraft, working alongside key personnel and their role in the Aviation Industry covering:
- Crew aviation terms and abbreviation
- Cabin crew legislation
- Cabin crew lifestyle and training
- Cabin crew employability requirements
- Airline geography
- Elapsed flying times
- The affects of air travel
- Airline passenger service
- Passenger types
- Cabin crew selling duty free
- Airline international trade bodies and associations
- Cabin crew roles and responsibilities
- Airline safety and emergency procedures
- Airline safety and security procedures
- Airline cabin crew communication
- Handling disruptive passengers
- Airline reports procedures
3. Airline Airfares and Ticketing procedures
Well established airlines require personnel working at the airport ticketing desk or the airline's reservation department to familiarise with ticketing procedures such as Point-to-Point routing, Hub & Spoke Journeys or Round the World (RTW) tickets, the complexity is great, but the reward for working for an established airline that require candidates for this professional qualification is rewarding. This part of the diploma covers:
- Various Passenger journeys
- Airline cities and counties related to IATA areas & sub-areas
- Airline global indicators for passenger routings
- Quotation of specific passenger routes and select the best fares
- Construct convert and round the worldwide currencies using rates of exchange
- Construct and price one way, return and circle trip routes using normal fares
- Ticketing data entries on electronic tickets
- Applicable taxes, fees and charges for specific passenger journeys
- Calculate child and infant fares
- Familiarise with baggage allowance, taxes, fees and charges
- Complete air travel documentations
You will receive 3 certificates:
• Airport Ground Handling
• Airfares & Ticketing Level 1
• Airline Cabin Crew
For each qualification Exodus Travel Training and Recruitment will provide Notification Certificates detailing the content covered to impress prospective employers.
What a great way of gaining the right qualifications to start your career and gain a wealth of knowledge, industry terminology and skills ready for an Aviation career path.
This 'One Stop Course' - Heading you in the right direction for a sustainable career with well established Aviation organisations.
At Exodus Travel Careers & Training will treat you as an individual by ensuring that all receive the assistance required while on the course. We will keep in contact with you on a regular basis to find out how you are getting on with the course even if you do not contact us. We also assist in finding employment with your career interest and provide you expert knowledge of what major organisations are look for in your chosen career path. Your time with us will be tailored to your needs to ensure you gain the best possible success on your course and seeking your career.
Who is this course for?
Excellent start for those wishing to work in the Airport Environment or for an Airline.
There are many career opportunities available from Ground Handling agents - Airport Check-in, Customer Service Host, Baggage Handler, Dispatcher or Airline Cabin Crew, Ticketing Desk the possibilities are endless.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.