Add to basket or enquire
Certificate in Travel Photography Training
The world is full of unique and beautiful places. By learning the business behind travel photography with Global Edulink, and mastering how to capture and write those stories, you can get paid while filling up your passport.
Travel photographers are experts at creating photo essays and the images from these can be quite lucrative. If you are truly capable of producing beautiful images while on vacation, it will be possible to sell them for publication. Working as a travel photographer is exciting and adventurous, and if you can manage to market yourself properly, you can make a good living from it. The ability to see what others cannot see is what sets the professional photographer apart from the amateur. When you travel, anything and anyone becomes the subject of your photography. Your knack for finding splendour in the exotic and the mundane is what will make profitable images.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
* Free e-certificate (No additional cost for e-certificates)
Module 01 : Travel Photography - The Rome
- Introduction To Rome
- An Elevated Viewpoint
- Findings Details – Indoors, Night, Vantage & Many More
Module 02 : Travel Photography - The Vanice
- Introduction To Venice
- Boats On The Grand Canal
- Reflections, Night Scene And Motion
Module 03 : Travel Photography - A Marine Coast Line
- Introduction To The Coast Line
- Fading Light & A Difficult Angle
- A High Ventage Point & Harbour At Sunrise
- Lighthouse Scene & Dreary Weather On The Coast
- Sunset & Sunrise At The Lighthouse 1
Module 04 : Travel Photography -Mountains and Snow Landscapes
- Introduction To Snow Landscapes Photography
- Shooting In A Snowy Condition 1
- Shooting A Panorama At A Lake 1
- Shooting The Sunlight In A Forest Location 1
- Understanding How To Shoot In The Snow 1
- Reviewing The Final Images 1
Module 05 : Travel Photography - A Desert
- Introduction To Shooting In A Desert
- Looking At The Light – Day 1
- Exploring The Plan – Day 2
- Summarising The Trip
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, students will be required to complete an assignment at home, which will need to be uploaded to the online learning portal. Once it has been submitted, results will be issued within 7 – 14 days. Once you have successfully passed this assessment you are entitled to an official certificate. There are two options available for you to choose from:
- You can submit the assignment for free and get the e-certificate, or
- You can pay a total amount of £29 with the submission, to get the printed certificate
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Travel Photography.
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Who is this course for?
- Photography students
- Job seekers
- Any photographers who would like to learn more about travel photography
- Anyone hoping to work as a travel photographer
This course requires no formal prerequisites and this certification is open to everyone
- Freelance travel photographers
- When working as a travel photographer, it is generally acceptable to do side work as a wedding photographer, event photographer or holiday/seasonal photographer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.