Add to basket or enquire
Travel Photography Training Course
The world is full of unique and beautiful places. By learning the business behind travel photography with Global Edulink, a leading UK training provider, and mastering how to capture and write those stories, you can get paid while filling up your passport; and more importantly, you can brand yourself as a travel photographer.
Travel photographers are experts at creating photo essays and the images from these can be quite lucrative. If you are truly capable of producing beautiful images while on vacation, it will be possible to sell them for publication. Working as a travel photographer is exciting and adventurous and if you can manage to market yourself properly, you can make a good living from it. The ability to see what others cannot see is what sets the professional photographer apart from the amateur. When you travel, anything and anyone becomes the subject of your photography. Your knack for finding splendour in the exotic and the mundane is what will make profitable images.
Global Edulink understands education and what it takes to succeed in the competitive photographic industry. We have, therefore, provided a course that can help you to learn how to channel your image storytelling into a fluent, vibrant perspective that travel companies, travel magazines and publishing companies crave.
This course also develops your technical aptitude for photography and takes you on a journey from Rome to Venice to learn about taking striking pictures of these countries’ historic landmarks. And, how about a trip to the coast? Or, take in stark, snow landscapes or the other extreme of intense, vivid colour of the desert?
Take this course. Go on a vacation. Take out your camera and shoot.
Why You Should Choose Global Edulink
- 12 months Access to your course.
- The price shown on Reed is for the whole course, including the final exam and free e-certificate.
- CPD and iAP accredited certificate upon successful completion
- Tutor Support available Monday – Friday
Course Curriculum : Travel Photography Training Course
01. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE ROME
- Introduction to Rome
- An Elevated Viewpoint
- Findings Deatails – Indoors, Night, Vantage & Many more
02. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - THE VANICE
- Introduction to Vanice
- Boats on the Grand Canal
- Reflections, Night Scene and Motion
03. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A MARINE COAST LINE
- Introduction to the Coast Line
- Fading Light & a Diificult Angle
- A High Ventage Point & Harbour at Sunrise
- Lighthouse Scene & Dreary Weather on the Coast
- Sunset & Sunrise at the Lighthouse 1
04. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY -MOUNTAINS AND SNOW LANDSCAPES
- Introduction to Snow Landscapes Photography
- Shooting in a Snowy Condition 1
- Shooting a Panorama at a Lake 1
- Shooting the sunlight in a forest location 1
- Understanding how to shoot in the snow 1
- Reviewing the final images 1
05. TRAVEL PHOTOGRAPHY - A DESERT
- Introduction to Shooting in a Desert
- Looking at the light – Day 1
- Exploring the plan – Day 2
- Summarising the Trip
The Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Benefits you will gain:
- Affordable & Engaging E-Learning Content.
- High quality e-learning study materials, and mock exams.
- Tutorials/materials from the industry leading experts.
- Includes step-by-step tutorial videos and an effective, professional support service.
- Study in a user friendly, advanced online learning platform.
- Anytime & Anywhere Learning.
- 24/7 Access to the Learning Portal.
- Access Course Content on Mobile, Tablet or Desktop.
- Recognised Accredited Qualification.
- Amazing Reviews from Current and Past Students.
- Excellent customer service and administrative support.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate in Travel Photography.
Who is this course for?
- Those interested in producing beautiful images of countries and selling them for publication, or for use as calendars and postcards.
- People who are happy working alone (typically, it’d be just you and the environment you’re photographing).
- People happy to travel for some parts of the year and spend the rest selling their images to magazines, publishing companies, travel agencies, stock image libraries, hotels, resorts, and tourism boards.
- Freelance travel photographers
- When working as a travel photographer, it is generally acceptable to do side work as a wedding photographer, event photographer or holiday/seasonal photographer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.