Add to basket or enquire
This course includes lifetime access so you can complete it at your own speed.
This is for you: for you the wanderer, the explorer, the vacationer, the mom, the dad, the loved one. This course is for anyone looking to take better photographs while traveling. I truly believe anyone can take amazing photos. By taking this course today, you will learn the skills and techniques in travel photography and you’ll be taking travel magazine worthy photos in no time!
Benefits of taking this course include:
- Unlimited and lifetime access to the course
- Learn the course at your own pace
- Course can be accessed on any platform
- 24/7 Customer support
How many times have you flipped through a travel magazine and been inspired by an exotic photo of some far off destination?
Ever wondered what it takes to capture amazing photos like that?
This course is for you: for you the wanderer, the explorer, the vacationer, the mom, the dad, the loved one. This course is for anyone looking to take better photographs while traveling. I truly believe anyone can take amazing photos. With the skills and techniques learned in this course, you'll be taking travel magazine worthy photos in no time!
We'll cover the basics of professional photography, which apply to travel photographers such as:
- ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture
- Depth of Field
- White Balance
- Thinking outside the box
- And more!
This Travel Photography Course will cover the following topics:
Topic 1 - Course Introduction
- Course Overview
- Instructor Introduction – Who am I?
- How To Get A Free Demo Of Adobe Lightroom
Topic 2 - Traveling Photographer Basics
- Choosing The Right Camera
- What To Pack: Equipment Check
- Backing Up Your Photos While Traveling
- Where To Travel: Examples
- Travel Safety Basics
Topic 3 - Photography Basics To Enhance Your Travel Photos
- Learning The Manual Settings
- Working With RAW
- Getting The Right White Balance
- Stabilization – Tripods, Monopods, Or?
- Using The Flash
Topic 4 - Portraits: Shooting Pictures Of People
- Choosing A Great Background
- Be Candid
- Photograph The Locals
Topic 5 - Creative Travel Photo Tips
- Creative Compositions – Samples
- Sunsets & Silhouettes
- All About Landscapes And Nature Photography
- Depth Of Field Explained
- Taking The Road Untraveled (AKA Thinking Outside The Box)
Topic 6 - Editing Travel Photographs
- Lightroom Basics
- Lightroom Basics 2.0
- Practice 1: Basic Lightroom Edits
- Practice 2: Fixing The Exposure
- Practice 3: Fixing Bad White Balance
- Practice 4: Editing A Flash Photograph
- Practice 5: When To Crop Wide
- Practice 6: Creating A Silhouette
- Practice 7: Enhancing Sunsets
- Practice 8: Better Looking Landscapes
- Practice 9: Playing With Saturation | Black And White Photography
- Practice 10: Quick Edits
- How to Create A Panorama In Photoshop
Who is this course for?
This course is designed for anyone who is interested in learning about travel photography.
No prior knowledge is required to take this course.
Students can pursue a career of being a travel photographer.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.