Add to basket or enquire
The Travel and Tourism is the best way for you to gain deep insight and knowledge of this topic. You will learn from industry experts and obtain a professional certificate after completing the course. Enrol now for a limited-time discounted price.
Like all the courses of One Education, this Travel and Tourism too is designed with the utmost attention and thorough research. All the topics are broken down into easy to understand bite-sized modules that help our learners to understand each lesson very easily.
We don’t just provide courses at One Education; we provide a rich learning experience. After purchasing a course from One Education, you get complete 1-year access with tutor support.
Our expert instructors are always available to answer all your questions and make your learning experience exquisite.
After completing the Travel and Tourism, you will instantly get an e-certificate that will help you get jobs in the relevant field and will enrich your CV.
If you want to learn about this topic and want to get professional qualifications, you should consider this Travel and Tourism from One Education.
There are no hidden fees or exam charges. We are very upfront and clear about all the costs of the course.
Why People Love And Enrol In The Travel and Tourism From One Education
- Instantly accessible CPD-accredited certificate on successful completion of this Travel and Tourism
- 24/7 access to the course for 12 months
- Study at your own pace
- No hidden fees or exam charges
- Full Tutor support on weekdays (Monday – Friday)
- Efficient assessment and instant results
Here at One Education, we put our heart and soul into every single course we design. We make sure that all our courses are designed and developed by industry experts. We aim always to provide value to our learners with quality courses.
Our learners are our top priority, and you as a learner will gain tremendous knowledge and skill on this topic from this Travel and Tourism.
The certification that you will receive upon completing this Travel and Tourism will help to boost your resume and will help you stand out among your peers in the competitive job market.
Our course will help you get employed in the relevant field and advance your career. Enjoy this expertly made course from One Education. Enrol now!
Course Curriculum Of The Travel and Tourism Course
Here is a detailed course curriculum breakdown of the Travel and Tourism Course:
Module 1: Introduction to Travel and Tourism
- Defining Travel and Tourism
- Business Tourism
- Leisure Tourism
- Differentiating Between Business and Leisure Tourism
- Factors that Motivates to Travel
Module 2: Tourism Products and Services
- Marketing Mix
- Components of Tourism Products and Services
- Life Cycle of Tourism Product
Module 3: Tour Operating and Travel Retailing
- The Tour Operator
- Tour Operation Economics
- Consumer Trends Affecting Future of Tour Operation
- Consumer Issues in Tour Operating
- Travel Agents
Module 4: Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Marketing Strategies
- GTA Marketing Roles
- Market Research
- Marketing Objectives
Module 5: Developing Communication Skills
- Active Listening
Module 6: Customer Service and Satisfaction
- Quality Tourism Management
- Taking Care of Customer
- Deal with Complaints
Module 7: Crisis and Visitor Attraction Management
- Crisis Management
- Visitor Attraction Management
Module 8: Transport Management Procedure
- Principles of Transportation (Discuss shortly, try to use bullets)
- Different Forms of Land Transport
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Different Types of Transport
- Issues in Transport Management
Module 9: Tourism in the New Normal World/ Post COVID Travel Destinations
- Impact of COVID in Tourism Industry
- UK Best Destinations
- Best Tourism Destinations Across the World
Module 10: Sustainable Tourism
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Tourism and Development
- Roles and Responsibilities
Module 11: Public Awareness Campaigns
- Role of Public Awareness
- Seminars on Public Awareness
- Making Tourists Aware
Module 12: Brexit and its Impact on Tourism Industry
- Brexit Tourism and the intimacy of Geopolitics
- Tourism Crises
- Negative Mega Event
- Supply Side Issues
Module 13: Travel and Tourism Issues to Contend with
- Tourism Productivity Challenges
- Measurement Issues
- Demand Variations and Markets
- Capital and Infrastructure
Method of Assessment
To assess your learning, you have to participate in an automated multiple-choice question exam. You have to score at least 60% to pass the exam and to qualify for CPD accredited certificates. After passing the exam, you will be able to apply for a certificate.
After completing the MCQ assessment, you will qualify for the CPD Certificate from One Education, as proof of your continued professional development. Certification is available in PDF format, for £9, or a hard copy can be sent to you via post, for just £15.
Who is this course for?
This Travel and Tourism is ideal for
- Recent graduates
- Job Seekers
- Anyone interested in this topic
- People already working in this field and want to polish their knowledge and skill.
There are no specific prerequisites to enrol in this Travel and Tourism. Anyone and everyone can take this course.
The Travel and Tourism is fully accessible from any internet-enabled smart device. So, you can study from the comfort of your home!
All you need is a passion for learning, literacy, and to be over the age of 16.
This Travel and Tourism will help you procure a job in the relevant field and will allow you to advance your career. Many job roles will be available for you to explore after completing this course. This Travel and Tourism also increases your competency to be eligible for promotions at work.
Enrol now to this comprehensive course from One Education and take your career to the next step.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course. Be the first to ask a question.
Currently there are no reviews for this course. Be the first to leave a review.