This is an Endorsed Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism Management You will get Endorsed Certificate in travel and tourism management from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
Travel and Tourism Management Diploma level 3 with Inspire London College will facilitate you to develop the new skills and knowledge that are required by the Tourism industry. Travel and Tourism Management is the wildest rising industry in the world, somewhat due to the growth of international globalisation and business travellers . These qualifications are in response to the escalating demand for management skills coupled with sector specific knowledge.
Inspire London College’s management and teaching staff will be there for your assistance for 24 hours a day and 7 days in a week. After enrolling for this course you will get access to our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)/Moodle and all the study materials and assessments will be available at VLE/Moodle.
Tourism Management Course Benefits
The following is included for online study with Inspire London College
- Course material includes all the essential learning material such as lecture notes, Assessments, Quizzes (if require) in PDF, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint format and other useful study links.
- Assessment resources accessible through our online learning platform 24/7.
- A professional one-to-one tutor to provide all-inclusive assistance throughout the course online.
- Upon successful completion, students will receive an *Endorsed Certificate* from Ofqual recognize awarding organisation.
Tourism Management Learning Objectives
- Appreciate knowledge about the global Travel & Tourism System
- Recognize produces and services provided and offered within the tourism sector
- You will be able to Debate the broad overview of the concept of travel and tourism
- Framework the sectors of the tourist industry and the employment and career opportunities it offers
- List the key priorities of business and pleasure travellers and the ways in which travel destinations can appeal to both groups;
- Discover the development and management of important relationships with key suppliers.
- See the sights effective marketing strategy, the planning and implementation of professional market research and effective promotional activities
- Explore the concept of quality management and how to identify and assess the needs of the customer
Tourism Management Course outlines
Level 3 Diploma in Travel and tourism is Endorsed certificate. To achieve a Level 3 Diploma in Travel and Tourism learner must have to achieve minimum 6 units.
- Introduction To Travel And Tourism
- Products and Services in Tourism
- Managing Tour Operation
- Marketing Management in Tourism
- Human Resource Management
- Transportation Management in Tourism
Upon successful completion of the course, learner needs to pay for an Endorsed Certificate from an Ofqual regulated awarding organisation or from Inspire London College (PDF format only).
Certificate of Completion from Inspire London College (PDF format only) = £35
Endorsed Certificate from Awarding Body (Hardcopy) = £89 + postage charges £15
Who is this course for?
Applicants those concerned in travelling and employed overseas. Everyone how are looking to climb the travel and tourism career ladder. Candidates those are looking to continue studying at our next level. Persons interested in starting their own business, Professional proprietors and existing travel and tourism workers. Somebody how is looking for a change in career direction.
Students seeking to enrol for this course should meet the following requirements;
- Basic knowledge of English Language
- Be age 16 years or above
A standard qualification can open the door to hundreds of potential posts spanning the travel and tourism industry. Typical roles include travel agent, holiday rep, sales coordinator, customer care representative and many more besides.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.