Join the jetset with this online travel and tourism course covering all the key knowledge and skills necessary to pursue a career in the leisure industry. The Travel and Tourism Diploma is designed and delivered by expert instructors, with modules taught through video lessons, study materials, mock exams and automated assessments accessible through our online learning platform.
Why Choose this Course:
- This best ever course is suitable for anyone interested in working in this sector or who simply wants to learn more about the topic. If you’re an individual looking to excel within this field then Travel and Tourism Management Diploma is for you.
- We’ve taken this comprehensive course and broken it down into several manageable modules which we believe will assist you to easily grasp each concept – from the fundamental to the most advanced aspects of the course. It really is a sure pathway to success.
- All our courses offer 12 months access and are designed to be studied at your own pace so you can take as much or as little time as you need to complete and gain the qualification.
- We pride ourselves on having friendly and experienced instructors who provide full weekday support and are ready to help with any of your queries. So, if you need help, just drop them an email and await a speedy response.
The Travel and Tourism Management Diploma is a comprehensive qualification providing an informative, easy-to-understand and user-friendly education in travel and tourism work. Broken down into smaller units focussing on specific skills and knowledge, you will learn how to manage tour operations as well as transferable skills in marketing, human resource management and transportation. You also study specific travel destinations and gain an understanding of how to help people get the most out of their holiday.
This course is designed with the following modules:
Travel & Tourism
- Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- History of Tourism
- Integrated Model of Tourism
- The Meaning of Travel Tourism and Tourist
- Types of Tourism
- The Products & Services of Tourism
- Managing Tourism
- Managing Tour Operations
- Quality Management
- The Impacts of Tourism
Travel & Tourism Guide
- Africa Safari Travel Temptations
- Australia Travel Temptations
- Booking Travel Temptations
- Costa Rica Travel Temptations
- Disneyland Travel Temptations
- Disney World Travel Temptations
- Egypt Travel Temptations
- Exotic Travel Temptations
- Travel Temptations
- Hilo Travel Temptations
- Hot Spots in Travel Temptations
- How Online Travel Temptations Work
- Indiana Travel Temptations
- Key West Travel Temptations
- Mexico Travel Temptations
- Michigan Travel Temptations
- Ohio Travel Temptations
- Panama Travel Temptations
- RIU Paradise Island Travel Temptations
- San Diego Travel Temptations
- Sandy Point Travel Temptations
- Singapore Travel Temptations
- Tennessee Travel Temptations
- Travel Agents and Travel Temptations
- Travel Destination to Alaska
- Travel Destination to New Mexico
- Travel Temptations in Amsterdam
- Travel Temptations in Iowa
- Travel temptations on a Nile River Cruise Liner
- Travel temptations through Nevada
- Travel Temptations in Antigua
- Travel Temptations in California
- Travel Temptations in Canada
- Travel Temptations in Chicago
- Travel temptations in Colorado
- Travel temptations in Hawaii
- Travel temptations in Kentucky
- Travel temptations in Montana
- Travel temptations in New York
- Travel Temptations in North Carolina
- Travel Temptations in South Carolina
- Travel Temptations in Oregon
- Travel Temptations in Rome
- Travel Temptations in South Dakota
- Travel Temptations in the Bahamas
- Travel Temptations in the Caribbean
- Travel Temptations in the UK
- Travel Temptations in Washington DC
- Wisconsin Travel Temptations
Traveling Pointers & Pitfalls
- Pointers for Gaining Access to Money While Traveling on the Road
- A “Must-Do” Before Going on a Trip
- Practical Packing Tips
- Wellness Tips
- Transportation Techniques
- Shopping Pitfalls
- Food and Dining Tips
- Money, Money, Money Wits
- The 6 Top Airport Scams and What to Do to Guard against Them
- A Commonly Hidden Foreign Airport Warning
- Don’t Prepay for that Gas
- Surefire Ways to Guard against Air-Travel Tiredness
- What to Do if a Person Becomes Ill While Traveling in Air?
- The Best but Affordable Places to Eat while Traveling
- How to Get Paid while Taking a Vacation
How is the course assessed?
To successfully complete the course you must pass an automated, multiple-choice assessment. The assessment is delivered through our online learning platform. You will receive the results of your assessment immediately upon completion.
While I receive a certificate of completion?
Upon successful completion you will qualify for the UK and internationally-recognised professional qualification and you can choose to make your achievement formal by obtaining your Certificate at an additional cost.
Who is this course for?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
The Travel and Tourism Management Diploma is open to all, with no formal entry requirements. All you need is a passion for learning, a good understanding of the English language, numeracy and IT, and to be over the age of 16.
Questions and answers
No questions or answers have been posted about this course.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.
Please sign in to review this course.
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.