Add to basket or enquire
Get prepared to enter a range of different managerial positions within the travel and tourism industry in both the public and private sectors. The Travel and Tourism Course for Hospitality Management encourage the development of intellectual operational and management skills and provides a solid foundation for aspiring and ambitious students keen to pursue a management career in the tourism sector. It equips you with supervisory skills and operational. The course focuses on various components of the tourism industry such as travel careers, culture and geography, tour marketing, event planning and information systems specific to travel and tourism. You will receive the essential skills of hospitality such as communication, accommodation, safety, and more.
Benefits of studying the Expert Travel and Tourism Course for Hospitality Management with Janets include
- Earn a free e-certificate upon successful completion.
- Accessible, informative modules taught by expert instructors
- Study in your own time, at your own pace, through your computer tablet or mobile device
- Benefit from instant feedback through mock exams and multiple-choice assessments
- Get 24/7 help or advice from our email and live chat teams
The course is delivered through our online learning platform, accessible through any internet-connected device. There are no formal deadlines or teaching schedules, meaning you are free to study the course at your own pace.
You are taught through a combination of
- Video lessons
- Online study materials
- Mock exams
- Multiple-choice assessment
************************** Course Modules **************************
Travel & Tourism
- Introduction to Travel & Tourism
- History of Tourism
- Integrated Model of Tourism
- The Meaning of Travel Tourism and Tourist
- Types of Tourism
- The Products & Services of Tourism
- Managing Tourism
- Managing Tour Operations
- Quality Management
- The Impacts of Tourism
- Introduction to Hospitality
- Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry
- Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism
- Types of Accommodation
- Types of Room
- Types of Hotel Guests
- Introduction to Hospitality Management
- Influences Which Affect the Industry
- The Development of the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Brands
- Food Service
- Successful Quality Management
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to obtain your course completion e-certificate free of cost. Print copy by post is also available at an additional cost of £9.99 and PDF Certificate at £4.99.
Who is this course for?
Travel and Tourism Course for Hospitality Management are suitable for anyone who wants to gain extensive knowledge, potential experience and professional skills in the related field. This is a great opportunity for all student from any academic backgrounds to learn more on this subject.
Questions and answers
Currently there are no Q&As for this course.Be the first to ask a question.
Rating and reviews
There haven't been any reviews for this course yet.Leave a review
This course is advertised on reed.co.uk by the Course Provider, whose terms and conditions apply. Purchases are made directly from the Course Provider, and as such, content and materials are supplied by the Course Provider directly. Reed is acting as agent and not reseller in relation to this course. Reed's only responsibility is to facilitate your payment for the course. It is your responsibility to review and agree to the Course Provider's terms and conditions and satisfy yourself as to the suitability of the course you intend to purchase. Reed will not have any responsibility for the content of the course and/or associated materials.